ZACH HOTLINE

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.

Re: ZACH HOTLINE

Postby Felstaff » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:59 am

255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...
Felstaff
XKCD spy

Postby Xarblath the Destroyer » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:34 am

So for the question about the barber in this comic: http://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/law-of-social-media
What if the barber has alopecia universalis? Would you say he both shaves and doesn't shave himself?
Xarblath the Destroyer

Postby cdehaan(1) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:24 pm

I want 10 points for the "ellipsis" comic!

45 for the first 4 terms
48 to infinity

If this is in the wrong place, I'm very sorry, first post!
cdehaan(1)

Postby cdehaan(1) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:35 pm

cdehaan(1) wrote:Image

Noooo, crap, it's n^2 under the 72
Sorry sorry sorry sorry
(I'm Canadian)
cdehaan(1)

Postby JoeNotCharles » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:39 pm

Hey, Zach, sorry to be a downer but this is the only way I can find to contact you (and I hope it still works...)

The new ads on the mobile site (served by GumGum - I always get an LG ad) are incredibly annoying. So annoying I'm going to have to stop reading. Every time I go to a comic, a full-page border slowly curtains in and then curtains out again. It's really distracting and ways makes me think my phone has malware or something.
JoeNotCharles

Postby NeatNit » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:13 pm

JoeNotCharles wrote:Hey, Zach, sorry to be a downer but this is the only way I can find to contact you (and I hope it still works...)

The new ads on the mobile site (served by GumGum - I always get an LG ad) are incredibly annoying. So annoying I'm going to have to stop reading. Every time I go to a comic, a full-page border slowly curtains in and then curtains out again. It's really distracting and ways makes me think my phone has malware or something.

His email address is available on the main site, and he has replied to me on site issues (and fixed them) a couple of times. You have to be on desktop mode to see the email link, which on Chrome can be accessed from the menu -> Desktop site (checkbox).

I don't think he checks this forum.
NeatNit

Postby Astrogirl » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:06 am

JoeNotCharles wrote:Hey, Zach, sorry to be a downer but this is the only way I can find to contact you (and I hope it still works...)

Did you know you can install Adblockers for mobile browsers, too? There is even a separate Adblock browser.
Microaggression? Microaggression!
Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Previous

Return to SMBC