Have you tried working online?

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Fartonato

Have you tried working online?

Post by Fartonato »

Hello. I'm tired of constantly traveling to the office for work. I wanted to get expensive with my boss about remote work, but he doesn't agree. Now I'm thinking about changing jobs and finding myself a remote job. Have you tried working online?

Heridan

Re: Have you tried working online?

Post by Heridan »

Fartonato wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:21 am
Hello. I'm tired of constantly traveling to the office for work. I wanted to get expensive with my boss about remote work, but he doesn't agree. Now I'm thinking about changing jobs and finding myself a remote job. Have you tried working online?
I not only tried but now I work online. In fact, working online is much more convenient based on various factors. I recommend that you explore the online job portal with tens of thousands of interesting vacancies. I chose the vacancy of a Java developer for myself and I like to develop various mini-games. For my work, I get a good reward and my salary depends entirely on the complexity of the game being developed. Sometimes for one project I can get really cool money.

Jared1Cain

Post by Jared1Cain »

I don't like working at home. The boundary between home and work is erased and motivation is lost. In addition, I miss socializing with my colleagues. That is why I am looking for a job in an office.

RobertGarrett76

Post by RobertGarrett76 »

I got you very well, because I share your opinion about working from home. I am totally ineffective at home work and lost my job because of it. But I was lucky enough to use the general labor jobs search service https://jobssite.ca/jobs/general-labour/. Now I work in an office and am as efficient and helpful to the company as possible. It had a positive effect on my salary.

Xenon17

Post by Xenon17 »

Hi! Searching for a job can be overwhelming, so many people use Indeed, an online platform designed to effectively connect with employers. On this platform, everyone can easily register and gain access to a large selection of vacancies, among which there is sure to be something suitable. There is information about this platform here https://indeed.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html by studying which everyone will understand why it is most often used by job seekers.