CLEARLY.

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:So many thieves online. Stealing this comic gold and making it their own. Bah. Oh well. What're you gonna do but go over and kick 'em in the shin.
i was just going to mention the same thing in a more awesome context... I just realized today that Bigger than Cheeses totally ripped off my webcomic. How cool is that? I've finally made the big time. You know, because two people could never think up similar jokes separately.

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

Post by GirlsDontDoThat »

ruotwocone wrote:
GirlsDontDoThat wrote:So many thieves online. Stealing this comic gold and making it their own. Bah. Oh well. What're you gonna do but go over and kick 'em in the shin.
i was just going to mention the same thing in a more awesome context... I just realized today that Bigger than Cheeses totally ripped off my webcomic. How cool is that? I've finally made the big time. You know, because two people could never think up similar jokes separately.
You should do the ol' make fun of their comic via your comic thing. It's just passive aggressive to work. Even if it doesn't do anything too productive, it'll at least make you feel like king shit on turd hill for a bit. Right? :wink:
"Everyone needs a good uncle. I can be your uncle."

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:You should do the ol' make fun of their comic via your comic thing. It's just passive aggressive to work. Even if it doesn't do anything too productive, it'll at least make you feel like king shit on turd hill for a bit. Right? :wink:
i could, but i thought it was sweet. using somebody's material is a compliment to them. It's like saying "your stuff is neat, let me take a shot at it too". Also they advertise pretty heavily that their webcomic could beat mine in a knife fight and i likes my skin where it is.

Also with all that :wink: ing you're doing you had best be a girl, or at least an attractive man.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

ruotwocone wrote:Also with all that :wink: ing you're doing you had best be a girl, or at least an attractive man.
Well, there's some posts with mention to a boyfriend so I'd guess it's probably one of the two.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

ruotwocone wrote:
GirlsDontDoThat wrote:You should do the ol' make fun of their comic via your comic thing. It's just passive aggressive to work. Even if it doesn't do anything too productive, it'll at least make you feel like king shit on turd hill for a bit. Right? :wink:
i could, but i thought it was sweet. using somebody's material is a compliment to them. It's like saying "your stuff is neat, let me take a shot at it too". Also they advertise pretty heavily that their webcomic could beat mine in a knife fight and i likes my skin where it is.

Also with all that :wink: ing you're doing you had best be a girl, or at least an attractive man.

I suppose you could take it that way. It seems a bit insulting to me, but I'm kind of hotheaded. Maybe you're just a bigger man than me.

Especially because I'm a woman.

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

Jaydee wrote:
GirlsDontDoThat wrote: I suppose you could take it that way. It seems a bit insulting to me, but I'm kind of hotheaded. Maybe you're just a bigger man than me.

Especially because I'm a woman.
One girl to another, I found it quite easy to identify that you were a girl. I also find I hate funny comics, slightly pleasing, so it could be possible I have a mental condition.

EDIT: I added "have a" in the above sentence, it didn't make sense. I felt you all needed to know.
Don't get me wrong, I like to laugh, but I can sense a phony a mile away, so it's hard to come by in comics. I like funny comics, but only when they're funny and not trying too hard.

Take the Wayens brothers for example... (I probably spelled that wrong, but fuck them. And fuck White Chicks)

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:Don't get me wrong, I like to laugh, but I can sense a phony a mile away, so it's hard to come by in comics. I like funny comics, but only when they're funny and not trying too hard.

Take the Wayens brothers for example... (I probably spelled that wrong, but fuck them. And fuck White Chicks)
i think she was talking about twobuy and myself's (we're identical twins in case you weren't aware) webcomic called "I Hate Funny" rather than saying that she didn't like funny comics. Also if that is the case Jaydee, I thank you for your fine taste in terrible comics.

Also it's hard to tell, but upon reading your post again, it may appear that you also were referring to my comic, but that it is phony and trying too hard. Which is also true.

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

ruotwocone wrote:
GirlsDontDoThat wrote:Don't get me wrong, I like to laugh, but I can sense a phony a mile away, so it's hard to come by in comics. I like funny comics, but only when they're funny and not trying too hard.

i think she was talking about twobuy and myself's (we're identical twins in case you weren't aware) webcomic called "I Hate Funny" rather than saying that she didn't like funny comics. Also if that is the case Jaydee, I thank you for your fine taste in terrible comics.

Also it's hard to tell, but upon reading your post again, it may appear that you also were referring to my comic, but that it is phony and trying too hard. Which is also true.

No, I like your comic (twins? no shit) I had just taken what she said the wrong way. And a bit too seriously.

Wayens brothers still suck though.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:Wayens brothers still suck though.
seconded

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

ruotwocone wrote:
GirlsDontDoThat wrote:Wayens brothers still suck though.
seconded
A hesitant third. Damon Wayans was awesome in his first TV show (well, his first sitcom anyways) called Damon. Funny stuff that was. Also Marlon was quite good in Requiem for a Dream. But their comedy movies? Tripe.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Also Marlon was quite good in Requiem for a Dream. But their comedy movies? Tripe.
Only cause of good direction. But we all agree David Allen Grier is awesome right?
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

TwoBuy wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:Also Marlon was quite good in Requiem for a Dream. But their comedy movies? Tripe.
Only cause of good direction. But we all agree David Allen Grier is awesome right?
Seconded, but if you like your Allens, how about some Woody Allen? Pure Genius.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Jaydee wrote:Lol, Woody Allen triggers the word Pedo in my mind...
Come on, a guy takes nude pictures of his 35-year-younger step daughter and he's labeled for life! This is outrageous. I mean she was 22 at the time. Already an old hag.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh