I want some Fucking Cards

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

i pointed out the obvious to kill the joke.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Audioslave

Post by Audioslave »

And kill it you did.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

My work here is done, then.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

mountainmage wrote:i pointed out the obvious to kill the joke.
And what was the joke? I'd really like more 'splaining to take place around here.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Audioslave

Post by Audioslave »

Bush hid the facts.

Audioslave

Post by Audioslave »

Funny, that's his strategy for dealing with Congress.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Audioslave wrote:Funny, that's his strategy for dealing with Congress.
God! Jealous much? You WISH you could get away with the shit he's pulled. You dream about it at night right before the panda starts talking to you about the advantages of soy milk. But after the one where you're having sex with your friend's older sister but with a fire extinguisher where your penis should be. You know, the one where she has cow teats and is hooked up to an automatic milking machine, and is just screaming at you to put on more utter butter but you don't do anything because it's just coming out as "moos" (but deep down you know what she wants). And in truth you'd put more utter butter on if your hands weren't on fire and you'd use the fire extinguisher to put them out, but it just "feeels sooo goood." And after your done she's just laying there shaking and you just stare at her pretending you don't understand, but inside you think to yourself "when did I become this?" But then you remember that you had no choice after they closed down all the Shakey's Pizzas in your area.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Jaydee wrote:
TwoBuy wrote:
Audioslave wrote:Funny, that's his strategy for dealing with Congress.
I have weird dreams
touche*

*that's with a funny French 'e'
Key? (as in keyboard key)
Touch (as in "touch now fucker!")

Or was it touch?! (wich is pronounced "Tewchay"[and is probably what you meant])

My keyboard has more accents than yours! Nah nah nahnah!
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Jaydee wrote:touch? is a French word meaning:
to touch.

NAH NAH! you're gay. =D
Touch? is touched.
Touche is touch.
Et j'ai comme la vague impression que j'en sais plus que toi sur le fran?ais puisque c'est ma langue maternelle. Alors, je r?it?re ce que je disais et je crois bien gagner ? nouveau.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

don't you english realize that frog is a dead language? Why can't you guys spend your time learning languages that actually could be useful at some point. Like Coptic or Sanskrit

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

ruotwocone wrote:don't you english realize that frog is a dead language? Why can't you guys spend your time learning languages that actually could be useful at some point. Like Coptic or Sanskrit
Judging by most uses of squarehead langage on "teh intertubes", i would'nt say that your own is doing well by now. Guess we'll all have to speak 1337 or esperanza soon...