it's quiet in here...

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

it's quiet in here...

Post by epoch »

a* little too quiet.

* postcount ++
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Re: it's quiet in here...

Post by TwoBuy »

epoch wrote:postcount ++ little too quiet.
True, probably because you aren't funny enough. You should ask for a refund for your Clown Schooltuition.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Don't worry, I'm back. I have a new car and a stomach full of Canadian Thanksgiving food.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Don't worry, I'm back. I have a new car and a stomach full of Canadian Thanksgiving food.
I have no idea what one eats at Canadian Thanksgiving, but I hope that it's like turkey and cranberry sauce and not pickled pigs feet and McDonald's Pizza (the only two foods I associate with Canadia). Also aren't you giving in to the "Canadia is the red-headed step child of the US" thing by willingly putting the 'Canadian' in front of Thanksgiving? If I were Canadian, I'd just call it Thanksgiving and call our holiday Screw-you-bitches-you-hated-the-f'in-Indians-anyway Day.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

TwoBuy wrote:I have no idea what one eats at Canadian Thanksgiving, but I hope that it's like turkey and cranberry sauce and not pickled pigs feet and McDonald's Pizza (the only two foods I associate with Canadia). Also aren't you giving in to the "Canadia is the red-headed step child of the US" thing by willingly putting the 'Canadian' in front of Thanksgiving? If I were Canadian, I'd just call it Thanksgiving and call our holiday Screw-you-bitches-you-hated-the-f'in-Indians-anyway Day.
I only added Canadian because this community is majority American, and I didn't want any ignorants saying "But Thanksgiving isn't for another month and a half!"
Most people have traditional Thanksgiving food, but our family does not. We spend most of our holidays (Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving)racletting (using meat and vegetables, frying them on top, or making bruschetta or garlic bread or roasted potatoes beneath).
Funny, if it wasn't for a friend from a VERY italian family, I wouldn't have known about pickled pigs feet. He loved them. A bunch of other really strange stuff too. Also, McDonald's Pizza has been gone for a very, very long time. Here in Ontario, anyways. I have only minor recollection of it, which probably means it has been discontinued for at least 15 years.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:[Also, McDonald's Pizza has been gone for a very, very long time. Here in Ontario, anyways. I have only minor recollection of it, which probably means it has been discontinued for at least 15 years.
let's see if i can recall correctly. the last time i saw pizza at canadian mcdonalds was in Victoria in 2000 (that is the last time that i've been to a canadian mcdonalds) further east, the last time i saw pizza was in Edmonton in 1995ish although i haven't been there since, so who knows if they still have it there. So there you have it. western canadians are obviously behind the times.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

i've been sick :cry:

but i think i feel a vitalic surge of posting coming on.

either that or vomiting...probably vomiting.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

canadian pizza and vomiting.

just another day on the SMBC forums
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed