My Peeps

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: My Peeps

Post by Lethal Interjection »

wiztoast wrote:Would it be better around here if I were to consolidate all the forums into one section? You guys seem to be very talkative whenever a new topic comes up, but then SILENCE.

I'd like people to feel at ease to post whatever nonsense occurs to them.

Thoughts?
I don't think that would really help as the different types forums haven't really been adhered to closely. I blame this partly on spambots, as threads got started there about whatever nonsense and people would post in them. I mean if you can honestly tell me the difference between the Outlands and the General, let me know. Its not as if censorship has been heavy-handed (if at all, excluding spam) so really the differences were slight in the beginning of the Outlands, and has progressed to no difference at all, save for the titles and mods and whatnot. So, when posting a thread (which I seldom do) I had to choose where it would go, and ultimately I decided it made no difference. So, I think those could be melded together quite easily. The SMBC forum quickly gets off topic, but most are generally in the realm of SMBC, and I do believe it should remain. Chason should remain, though it is moot right now. The other two I am indifferent towards as I have not participated in either. Though they could very likely both be contained to a single thread rather than forum, but I could be wrong.
As for things to renew interest... I could definitely go for another caption this comic type thread. I thoroughly enjoyed the last one. I think it was the one that actually got me into the forum.
Well that was longwinded.
I shall be off.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

yeah..what he said. <_<
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

I second that motion.
no u

BK King

Post by BK King »

I see the problem as one where its generally hard to keep people interested in the forums. I mean, nobody likes being isolated, so maybe you'd work on that problem. But who am I to criticize the flawless on-goings of this fine-tuned machine? After all, I'm just another pariah here, thanks to the efficiency of the forums.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

BK King wrote:I see the problem as one where its generally hard to keep people interested in the forums. I mean, nobody likes being isolated, so maybe you'd work on that problem. But who am I to criticize the flawless on-goings of this fine-tuned machine? After all, I'm just another pariah here, thanks to the efficiency of the forums.
when did you become a pariah?
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

I agree. Tucker and epoch are generally the pariahs round these part. Don't go muscling in on their pariahalysing.
no u

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

your_face wrote:I agree. Tucker and epoch are generally the pariahs round these part. Don't go muscling in on their pariahalysing.
fixed the lack of linkage for you

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

ruotwocone wrote:
your_face wrote:I agree. Tucker and epoch are generally the pariahs round these part. Don't go muscling in on their pariahalysing.
fixed the lack of linkage for you
Hmmm... I would have used a link that was something like this.

Oh, you crazy sumbidge, how you have fallen from grace.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Oh, you crazy sumbidge, how you have fallen from grace.
It was the same people who were responsible for Battlefield Earth flopping in the box office. It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Though we know everything in this thread is moot as Zach never actually goes through with his forum ideas:

Wallpaper
Merchandise
More "bonus" material
Removing large parts of the archives without warning (oh wait...)
A chicken in every pot
Cure for flancer
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?