Captain Excelsior

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Captain Excelsior

Post by TwoBuy »

Super secrets revealed! What are your thoughts?
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

it will certainly be better than the incredibles.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Crusty
[Insert Here]

Post by Crusty »

I'm quite excited
I am the Illegitemate Father of Genetics
mountainmage wrote: anchorman was good, but you really need to see "The Grammar Police vs. Shut The Hell Up"

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I am also very excited.
Must have more information...

mypoorbrain

Post by mypoorbrain »

It makes me spooge in ways i previously didn't think possible.

Needless to say, I'm excited.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Well, I guess I'm the one person not really looking forward to it that much. Mostly because I don't think it will be as good as his current projects. Noticing the trend of update frequency:

SMBC > Chason > YMSC > Nether Ye. My guess is this will have only 3 days of regular updates then cease to exist. Unless this is going to be some sort of print comic. Then, I'd be totally stoked.

Oh, and in case you didn't catch it, Nether Ye had an update in November that I didn't catch until recently, so maybe some of you missed it too.
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

thanks for pointing that out.

Tiger uppercut! Ka-debrained
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

TwoBuy wrote:SMBC > Chason > YMSC > Nether Ye. My guess is this will have only 3 days of regular updates then cease to exist. Unless this is going to be some sort of print comic. Then, I'd be totally stoked.
Yeah, but there is another involved in this one. And it seems that they are doing the art, which I would imagine is the more time consuming of the bunch. So, in summary, there is someone else to help keep it regular, and the work is spread out.
Also, it seems like something with a little more thought behind it than the other secondary Zach projects.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Yeah, but there is another involved in this one. And it seems that they are doing the art, which I would imagine is the more time consuming of the bunch.
Which also means there is another bottleneck. One person doesn't do his part and WHAMO, no comic. I imagine that is why there are not a lot of comics by commitee. Though it could also be because artists don't have friends.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

TwoBuy wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:Yeah, but there is another involved in this one. And it seems that they are doing the art, which I would imagine is the more time consuming of the bunch.
Which also means there is another bottleneck. One person doesn't do his part and WHAMO, no comic. I imagine that is why there are not a lot of comics by commitee. Though it could also be because artists don't have friends.
you have a point, as far as web-comics go. but having a seperate artist/writer is the standard for most print comics.

and we still don't know if this is or isn't going to be print.
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

ZachWeiner
Iron Chef Texas

Post by ZachWeiner »

Captain Excelsior is not the same as any of those other projects.

Comics like Chason and Nether Ye we sort of vanity projects I just put together for fun. Chris and I have been doing prep work on Captain Excelsior for about 4 months now.

epoch

Post by epoch »

wiztoast wrote:Captain Excelsior is not the same as any of those other projects.

Comics like Chason and Nether Ye we sort of vanity projects I just put together for fun. Chris and I have been doing prep work on Captain Excelsior for about 4 months now.
well, I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Fluid Philanderer.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

wiztoast wrote:Captain Excelsior is not the same as any of those other projects.

c'mon baby, those other projects didn't mean nothin' to me. i've been working on you for 4 months now. you gotta take me back. i love you baby, don't be like that. give me another chance, i promise i'll stick to the update schedule... you know what, fine. i don't care, be like that. there's plenty of comics out there who'd love to be designed by me.

oh, c'mon baby, i said i was sorry. take me back, i can change.

epoch

Post by epoch »

ruotwocone wrote:

c'mon baby, those other projects didn't mean nothin' to me. i've been working on you for 4 months now. you gotta take me back. i love you baby, don't be like that. give me another chance, i promise i'll stick to the update schedule... you know what, fine. i don't care, be like that. there's plenty of comics out there who'd love to be designed by me.

oh, c'mon baby, i said i was sorry. take me back, i can change.
LOL ++
Fluid Philanderer.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

for those of you not on the ball... Captain Excelsior is up and running.