Finally!

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Frostbite
I dunno.

Re: Finally!

Post by Frostbite »

And watch out for the dreaded packs of wild hockey players. They aren't even allowed near an ice rink until they can be properly trained.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

mountainmage wrote:Yeah, Canadia is a dangerous wilderness. You might catch the deadly Free Health Care virus going around up there.
Canadia has the highest rate of beaver related deaths of any country in the world... there was some stat about it i saw many years ago.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

ruotwocone wrote: Canadia has the highest rate of beaver related deaths of any country in the world... there was some stat about it i saw many years ago.
I hope I die a la beaver.

And don't forget the second most dangerous animal of Canadia, the Canadian Panther. I've mentioned it before, look it up people. Look it up. The first is the northern barbarian she-wolf.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

We have two species of panthers in Florida. One mauls you, one sucks at hockey.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

wolf

Post by wolf »

mountainmage wrote:We have two species of panthers in Florida. One mauls you, one sucks at hockey.
LOL. i went to high school with Nathan Horton, well he was a year younger than me. Let's just say its a good thing he was good a hockey.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

wolf wrote:I hope I die a la beaver.

And don't forget the second most dangerous animal of Canadia, the Canadian Panther. I've mentioned it before, look it up people. Look it up. The first is the northern barbarian she-wolf.
The Canadian Panther has a stripey tail and conceals it's identity, right? It's been so very long since I heard them mentioned that I may be mixing up my cryptids.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

wolf wrote:LOL. i went to high school with Nathan Horton, well he was a year younger than me. Let's just say its a good thing he was good a hockey.
Honestly, I don't follow hockey, and I've only been to one panthers game. They could be amazing for all I know.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

wolf

Post by wolf »

Ed seems to remember what a Canadian Panther is. Good show man! good show.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

wolf wrote:I leave for 8 hours and i come back and have no idea what the hell you people are talking about. AHMET even though I don't hate you there is still a 50/50 chance I would murder you. I've always wanted to become a serial killer and see how far I got before getting caught. I think i could get into the double digits.
This is someone who knows where I work and could get there rather easily.

Also, Ahmet, I don't want your info, but I don't think you are worth harassing on the internet. Don't feel bad. I don't think anyone is really worth it. If you get in my way, sure, I'll harass you on the board. But go out of my way to write emails? No, I don't think so.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

mountainmage wrote:
wolf wrote:LOL. i went to high school with Nathan Horton, well he was a year younger than me. Let's just say its a good thing he was good a hockey.
Honestly, I don't follow hockey, and I've only been to one panthers game. They could be amazing for all I know.
No, they are terrible.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

wolf

Post by wolf »

Lethal Interjection wrote: This is someone who knows where I work and could get there rather easily.
Lethal, Not only do i know where you work but i know where you go to school, have an old student ID for that place that would probably keep security off my back for a bit if need be and I have a vague idea as to where you live. You are like one bored afternoon away from becoming a human skin coat.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

it rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again!

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

As always, please post pictures if this happens.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

wolf wrote: Lethal, Not only do i know where you work but i know where you go to school, have an old student ID for that place that would probably keep security off my back for a bit if need be and I have a vague idea as to where you live. You are like one bored afternoon away from becoming a human skin coat.
I've graduated, so you wouldn't be able to find me there. That isn't much comfort, though.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Well, as long as it's only on a whim.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.