Fish-related SMBC

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Neglected Shoe
Oceanolobiolographer? I hardly know her!

Fish-related SMBC

Post by Neglected Shoe »

I'm giving a presentation for the parent's association at my school about my research on winter flounder stock enhancement, and I'm trying to make it funny as an effort to keep people awake, if not entertained.

I was wondering if there are any fish-related smbc comics that would be a good fit for my presentation (if so, I will e-mail for permission, etc). Let me know if you guys remember any, as I can't seem to do so.
"Someone didn't pay attention in religion class."

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Re: Fish-related SMBC

Post by Sahan »

If by fish you meant Jesus*, then yeah, there are plenty of those comics in the archives. I went to the trouble of searching for 'fish' on OhNoRobot, and came up with two comics that are vaguely related:
*Apparently people use a fish symbol for Jesus, or something like that.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

It's because he performed a "miracle" by feeding a large group with 1 fish and 1 loaf of bread. The fish was just a catchier logo.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

mountainmage wrote:It's because he performed a "miracle" by feeding a large group with 1 fish and 1 loaf of bread. The fish was just a catchier logo.
To be precise, he performed this miracle.

(There are a lot of comics in the archive, just by the way.)
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

kelplibrary

Post by kelplibrary »

With some creativity and respect for copyright, you should be able to find relevant comics or create suitable original content to get your point across in an entertaining way. geometry dash

Georgecole

Post by Georgecole »

In the archives, there are a lot of them comics. It comes as a result of the "miracle" he worked by feeding a sizable crowd with just one fish and one loaf of breadmini crossword. You have to be able to locate pertinent comics.

jeffreestar

Post by jeffreestar »

humor can be a great way to engage your audience in a presentation, but it's essential to ensure that any materials you use are appropriately sourced and credited to the original creators Suika Game

Nores1992

Post by Nores1992 »

When playing basket random, you can use long-distance throwing skills to score goals from a far position, or use dribbling skills to overcome the opponent.