Congratulations

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Sambro

Congratulations

Post by Sambro »

Awesome to hear that you quit your job.

Sheriff Dani
Site Admin, Moderator

Post by Sheriff Dani »

YES! Everyone should be very proud of Zach, as he is now a FULL TIME ARTIST! He is living the dream! Way to go! ^_^

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

He's mentioned for a while that he'd love to be full-time SMBC. I also remember smack-talk about how he hates other full-timers who don't crank out content. So I expect some cool extras (I know he already started the podcast).

Oh, and I know it's mentioned elsewhere, but you should have a donation or merchandise section somewhere. Even if it's hidden. There are a lot of us who'd like to help with the dream :)
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

ZachWeiner
Iron Chef Texas

Post by ZachWeiner »

Thanks folks.

And yes, once I finish redrawing the archives, there'll be tons of extra content. I'm thinking of putting my CHASON strips on a regular schedule (I'll try 3 a week, so if I can build from there), and I'll also be doing the podcast.

I also have some longform stuff that, once the scripts are written, I'll be seeking out other arteests to help with.

In regards to donations - I'm not really into donations. I'd rather give you something, even if it's small. I'm currently working out exactly what it'll be, but I'm sure within the next few months I'll have some cool merch to toss your way. In the meantime, I may try taking commissions to do caricatures, avatars, etc. We'll see...

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

wiztoast wrote:In the meantime, I may try taking commissions to do caricatures, avatars, etc. We'll see...
How much for a forum battle against green crayon?
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

wiztoast wrote:I'm not really into donations. I'd rather give you something, even if it's small.
Well, I know some people around here who'd benefit from buying some of your advertising, for their burgeoning webcomic *coughtwobuyandruocough*.
Pirate.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

GreenCrayon wrote:
wiztoast wrote:I'm not really into donations. I'd rather give you something, even if it's small.
Well, I know some people around here who'd benefit from buying some of your advertising, for their burgeoning webcomic *coughtwobuyandruocough*.
i've actually bugged twobuy about that a few times (since he provides the cash and i provide the art. mostly i like my side of the arrangement) So harass twobuy about it and we can probably bully him* into it

*his wife

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

Sheriff Dani wrote:YES! Everyone should be very proud of Zach, as he is now a FULL TIME ARTIST! He is living the dream! Way to go! ^_^
Congratulations! you lucky,lucky bastard*.

*grumble, you're doing what I wish I was doing.
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

yes, gratz and huzzah for zach! i'd like to see some of the classic/b&w comics on a black tee. just pitchin here. the color ones would be a little bit harder/costly to put on a shirt, but if you could i would buy them.

also: Image

ohhhhh yeah.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

TwoBuy's Thursday Rant:
mountainmage wrote:i'd like to see some of the classic/b&w comics on a black tee.
What the hell is it with nerds and black?! I personally hate black shirts. Why would I want a t-shirt that gets so hot I can't wear it in summer. NOTE TO NERDS: Wearing black does NOT make you look cool, does NOT make you look mysterious, and does NOT emphasize your "internal suffering". Wearing black makes your armpits sweat faster and shows off your dandruff*.

*Unless of course you've used the blue... but you're still sweaty!
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

It's easier to tell how fat you are if you wear white, as depth is determined by shadow or something.

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

your_face wrote:It's easier to tell how fat you are if you wear white, as depth is determined by shadow or something.
I have to agree with my english friend here.

and I wear black because I like to...and because deep down inside there is a goth kid trying to get out.

and then of course the guards come with their tasers and their needles and their tranquilisers and their sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

here's an idea... wear navy. that way you can still sweat and have your dandruff show, but it also keeps you from looking as fat while simultaneously making you look less goth.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

epoch wrote:and I wear black because I like to...and because deep down inside there is a goth kid trying to get out.
See! This is exactly my point. Whinney goths with fake, melodramatic inner turmoil (read "not getting any") wear black. That's not to say I don't ever wear black. I have a black transformers "T" I wear in my regular rotation. I'm talking about the every shirt I own is black crap that lots of nerds do.

Also, I don't wear white that often either. But that's because my white shirts are all too small, not because I'm a fatty (I'm proud of that :) )

Real men need variety. How about a nice blue, green, grey, or brown (especially grey or brown - they're my favorite shirt colors). Hell even red.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Real men need variety.
It... really bothers you... what other men wear?

TwoBuy, dude, I thought you were married. I thought that implied something.
Pirate.