ZACH has a MySpace???

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Jaydee wrote:Yeah, way to laugh at a man who's disabled and battled harder through his life, than you will ever know.

go back to watching afternoon tv and touching yourself.
No, no no. None of that. It was a joke, that's what we do here. I want to be more angry in this post but I know where you're coming from. It's not like I hate people with disabilities or anything. But that doesn't mean we can't make jokes about them. Obsoive.
See?

Now back on the topic of old Reevers. I like what he's done, I respect that, man's done a huge amount for stem cell research. But you have to remember, he didn't give a shit about it before he fell off his horse. I'm not saying he didn't care at all, but he's not some perfect saint. He got injured, and then donated a lot of money. Good guy though. And good on him. Also I hear he was superman once? I might have dreamt that.
Not a big fan of signatures.

ZeWolfman

Post by ZeWolfman »

Jaydee wrote: Yeah, way to laugh at a man who's disabled and battled harder through his life, than you will ever know.

go back to watching afternoon tv and touching yourself.
Will do right after I've finished reading the forum.

And for all you know I AM Christopher Reeves!

EDIT: And yeah Simon basically got it bang on. He got disabled and THEN used his plentiful moolah to try aid research, while it wasn't a selfish action, I really doubt he was doing it because he was concerned about others in the same condition as him.
Che-Kurt was not well received...

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

ZeWolfman wrote:I really doubt he was doing it because he was concerned about others in the same condition as him.
Nah, I don't doubt he cared about other people with the same condition as him. My point was simply that he only cared after his accident. I still respect what he's done though, and it shouldn't be discounted. To recap, He's not a bad person, but he's not a saint.
Not a big fan of signatures.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Simon. wrote:To recap, He's not a bad person, but he's not a saint.
Well I'll tread the dangerous waters then and state that I don't have any sympathy for the man at all, and though I can't blame him for others feeling sympathetic towards him, it still upsets me when I hear about it.

The man fell off his horse at his mansion during the day because he never had to work again from the pots of money he got being a mediocre actor in a roll createdand popularizedby other people. He then went on to be nominated and even win a bunch of awardsthat he never would have gotten had he not been out joyriding in the first place.

And because of that fame and money he was able to receive treatment that almost no one else with his or similar conditions could have received.

I will close on the fact that he didn't champion any causes before his accident and never championed any causes afterwards other than the ones afflicting him. Now I'm not going to say I'm a even a good person, but when I help other people and charities, it's not self-serving. So far I haven't donated a single cent to hair-loss prevention, weightloss, or the dozens of find-a-cure-for-short-and-ugly organizations out there...
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

I'd be in the same category as twobuy on this. Plus, no one can seriously state that he looked bright, or even remotely sane on these two pictures.

I don't really have anything against or for that man. I just believe in a "no taboo" type of humor.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

Horse 1, Reeves 0. Good game, folks.

In other news, I was thinking of throwing in a joke about "getting off your high horse" but... forget it. I'm too tired.
no u

ZeWolfman

Post by ZeWolfman »

"When we fall off tha hoss whadda we do Christafa?!"

Yeah, imagine a comic to go with that line... Zach had better use that... Or at least think about it..

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?

Christopher Walken! HIYO!
Che-Kurt was not well received...

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

ZeWolfman wrote:What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?

Though it wasn't "out-loud", this did make me laugh in my head.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

freeid

Post by freeid »

TwoBuy wrote:
ZeWolfman wrote:What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?

Though it wasn't "out-loud", this did make me laugh in my head.
Omg LIMH.

Kinda lacks impact, but someone needs to start using this and spread it around. Maybe?

ro

Re: ZACH has a MySpace???

Post by ro »

what up with dis shit