Inspirational SMBC Comics

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Asherian
Token Erisian

Inspirational SMBC Comics

Post by Asherian »

Okay, "Inspirational" might be the wrong phrase here, but it fits about as well as Tucker's Mom's dress. I'm talking about those comics that linger in your conscious, that you end up thinking about later or just popping up randomly in conjecture with other things. For me the comic that really stands out for it is this one:

I mean, I find it funny still but there's something just comforting in the concept. The difference between theory and it coming to reality. You need both kinds of people, without the ideas we'd keep doing the same thing or only make improvements slowly over time; its generally from them the real leaps and bounds of concept come. Without people willing to just ignore all that higher concept stuff and just keep hitting the problem until its the right shape we'd be in the same boat.

Of course, I'm probably just way over thinking a simple doom joke, but hell at least its not a penis joke*. So I'll leave the question for everyone else still, do you guys have similar SMBC or other comics that are like that to you? Or other works, concepts from books and movies ectra. I'm just going with SMBC right now for you know, topicality**.

*Not that there's anything wrong with penis jokes, It is kind of a walking joke as is.
** I'm not sure if there's a cream for it or not.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Re: Inspirational SMBC Comics

Post by DonRetrasado »

Asherian wrote:*Not that there's anything wrong with penis jokes, It is kind of a walking joke as is.
Are you serious? I haven't managed to get mine to do anything other than crawl a few feet.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

DonRetrasado wrote:
Asherian wrote:*Not that there's anything wrong with penis jokes, It is kind of a walking joke as is.
Are you serious? I haven't managed to get mine to do anything other than crawl a few feet.
Obviously you're doing it wrong.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

gavin
A Disappointment.

Post by gavin »

Asherian wrote:Obviously you're doing it wrong.
Opening bottles, check, but walking? Impossible.
;-)