Einstein comic

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Knut

Einstein comic

Post by Knut »

I'm searching a comic regarding the discovery of general relativity by einstein. it had two pictures, the first one is about how it is said to be ("space, time and matter are intimately intertwined, how beautiful!"), the second one about how zach imagines it really was: einstein running through the floors of his institute, screaming "guess whose science dick just grew three inches" or something like that. can you help me to find that comic again, please?

sotic
[Insert Here]

Re: Einstein comic

Post by sotic »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=1928

To be fair, one of the more important words 'dick' was omitted from the text transcript and I had to search 'guess whose' to find it.
Wind catches lily / Scatt'ring petals to the wind: / Segmentation fault

Knut

Post by Knut »

thank you a lot for the hint! I first tried to search smbc-comics.com via google, but this didn't work out... :(

In Jam
[Insert Penis Here]

Post by In Jam »

Are you going to print this comic out and stick it on to the wall of your physics classroom? I would recommend you do so. Alotolaughs

Alotolaughs

lanikane

Post by lanikane »

The comic is based on the adventures of the fictional superhero known as The Thing, who is a mutated human with superhuman moviedle strength and senses. The Thing is a member of the Fantastic Four, a group of superheroes who also includes his teammate, Reed Richards, and his wife, Sue Storm. The Thing was created by writer-artist Stan Lee and artist/co-writer Steve Ditko. The first issue sold over 100,000 copies in its first week of release. It was later adapted into a feature film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger as quordle The Thing, Michael Douglas as Reed Richards and Val Kilmer as Ben Grimm.

jannick

Post by jannick »

Einstein: "The future is limitless."

Peter A. Delgado

Post by Peter A. Delgado »

I look forward to reading more of your posts. I've also recently discovered the game only up , which I'd love for you to join and play with me if you have any free time. Thank you for providing such valuable information