Looking for a comic addressing criticism of math education

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
andreasdr

Looking for a comic addressing criticism of math education

Post by andreasdr »

There has been some debate lately about the math education at school. Some people believe that anything above basic arithmetic is wasted on the majority of students, and want to limit the math curriculum in public schools accordingly. xkcd posted a great comment on this, and I seem to remember SMBC posting something similar, but I can't find it. Is there anyone who knows which comic I might be talking about? I guess it is a few months old.

Thanks!
/Andreas

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: Looking for a comic addressing criticism of math educati

Post by Lethal Interjection »

andreasdr

Re: Looking for a comic addressing criticism of math educati

Post by andreasdr »

Sorry, but that's a dead link! Could you please double-check it?

Cerys Armstrong

Re: Looking for a comic addressing criticism of math education

Post by Cerys Armstrong »

Elevate your educational credentials with a remarkable option – buy your own fake college diploma, fake degrees, and fake transcripts. Our professional services deliver authentic-looking fake college diplomas that meet your specific needs. With meticulous attention to detail and affordable prices, we provide the perfect solution to enhance your career prospects. Obtain a genuine-looking fake college diploma today and unlock new opportunities. Contact us now for expert assistance in acquiring the ideal fake college diploma that will propel you toward success.

Naomi Matthews

Post by Naomi Matthews »

Experience the benefits of studying in Canadia with Contacto Estudiar en Canadá. Canadian universities are renowned for their academic excellence and global recognition. By studying in Canadia, you'll gain access to a supportive learning environment and a diverse community. Visit Contacto Estudiar en Canadá to discover why Canadia is a top choice for international students.

HthrGrace

Post by HthrGrace »

Hello. The school year has just started and I'm already overwhelmed with homework. I need to write a long essay on a topic that is difficult for me. Who can help me with this? I will be very grateful!

piterslinnnn

Post by piterslinnnn »

I stumbled upon this online platform while searching for academic assistance and am impressed. The siteprovides many services for students seeking help with their assignments and papers. The layout is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it effortless to find the required information. The quality of work the writers deliver is commendable, and the timely delivery ensures that students always meet their deadlines. For anyone looking for reliable academic support, please check out this website. You won't be disappointed!