Convert web page to PDF

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Xsow

Convert web page to PDF

Post by Xsow »

A very useful tool for research is a site that let you save web pages as pdf files. These sites will let you archive a page offline in pdf format, for reference anytime you want. So you don't even have to be online to do your research when you want. Most will even save the links intact so you can know how to get back to get that site when you need. And, they print the images, which is useful if you want to reference a chart or infographic offline.

BillMemerik

Re: Convert web page to PDF

Post by BillMemerik »

I did not know a webpage could be converted to a PDF file. Normally, I save webpage in html so that O can get back to the page in offline mode. However, this option will allow you only to use the page that you have saved. If you have to check the link, you need to be connected to the internet. I sometimes clone a website so that I can visit any page within the website in offline mode. However this works only for a small website, for a large website, it takes a lot of time and diskspace.

Yndi

Post by Yndi »

Hello. I've been using WPS Office for a while now - it's a free, small and fast office suite that gives you three powerful applications known as Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation. It is fully compatible with MS Office but has an interface similar to the latter. It has a small batch size, spell checker, PDF converter, multi-tabbed interface, paragraph adjustment tool, table drag and drop feature, hyperlink bulk conversion and more. Very convenient for office use.

Versus

Post by Versus »

Great tips for working with pdf.

Rapsodia

Post by Rapsodia »

Guys, I personally really like using the functional pandadok platform to work with pdf files. Pay attention, for example, to this handy function for rotating PDF pages here https://www.pdfplatform.com/rotate. Enenie helped me out many times and at the same time for free. They also have a lot of other useful offers for working with PDF documents on their site, so I advise everyone to learn more and join.

linellea

Post by linellea »

Of course I can help you! Actually, transferring messages from different Microsoft boxes is quite tricky, but a certain program you will definitely like. Find out easily how to do it with windows live mail to pst converter . To avoid any problems when switching from Live Mail client to Outlook, you better use a professional-level tool that takes into account all the differences in mailbox formats and performs a smooth conversion.

hunjwen

Post by hunjwen »

Browser Print Friday Night Funkin' Functionality: Many modern web browsers have built-in print functionality that allows you to save web pages as PDF files.

elijahnelson

Post by elijahnelson »

Whether it's an article, chart, infographic, or any other valuable information, mapquest driving directions having it saved as a PDF ensures you can refer to it whenever needed.

water

Post by water »

While the traditional suika watermelon game remains popular, there are also modern variations of the game, especially at summer festivals and events.

joannaylor

Post by joannaylor »

Indeed, web page-to-p PDF converters are incredibly handy tools for research strands game and archiving purposes.