Chason!

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Maybe he'll go public. I'd like a piece of an SMBC IPO.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

IPO?? whats an IPO? Is that a dumb question? maybe I know but its just not clicking as a certain person is intoxicated.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Freelance usually doesn't mean doing the work for free...
:shock:
TwoBuy wrote:Or does Zach now owe you several thousands in unpaid consulting fees?
He does now.
Pirate.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

IPO=Initial Public Offering (when stock for a company goes public). Though in Zach's case Itchy Pelvic Orifice might be more appropriate. However, if we use that definition I definately wouldn't "like a piece".

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Slightly back on the subject of Chason, I love him, and would like to see more of him.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

yes, chason is king.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Jesster wrote:Slightly back on the subject of Chason, I love him, and would like to see more of him.
Personally, I'd rather see a bonus SMBC than another Chason.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Personally, I'd rather see a bonus SMBC than another Chason.
Another Chason? That would be ultra-awesome. The two of them could fight, and the winner would be declared the all-time Mega Chason.

Or they could room together, and their differences in personal habits could spawn a dozen stale sitcoms.

Or one could learn new skills and contribute to the knowledge of his fellow Chason.
Pirate.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Together they may even eclipse Chason's current knowledge of "the difference between XHTML and HTML" and pick up the difference between complex patterns like HTML verses HTLM or even master the sunday paper's "Find the Six Differences" strip.

Today the word jumble, tomorrow the world!

chason

Post by chason »

man, you wankers really do love picking on a guy's resume even though it hasn't been updated in about a year cause he got the damn job he was applying for!

in any case, to enlighten a few dumbass americans (i'm texan, texas is not really part of your "Confederate States"):

1. Chason is not British

2. The battle between the two Chason's was already decided in 1999 in a three round contest testing our verbal, mental, and physical skill(z). I emerged victorious and the loser was forced to rename himself "Zach".

3. I am publically issuing a challenge to "Zacharius Weinerschnitzel". Come the time when we are forced to cohabitate, whether it be on a permenant basis or because you finally got your lazy ass down here to visit me, I will totally own you at Soul Calibur 2 on the platform of your choosing. Your l33t Ivy skills will not save you from the cunning yet beautiful Xianghua. The challenge can be moved to Soul Calibur 3 but only if there is an allowed 2 week training period. In any case, the loser will be forced to make a comic/artwork depicting the winner in all their glory, no sarcasm allowed.
kicking zach's ass since 1992

apple564

Sound

Post by apple564 »

How does that idea sound to you? |)

Thangle

button masher!

Post by Thangle »

Soul Calibur? Didn't one of the many times in the past that I visited your GWBush apartment that I managed to beat you by button mashing? Pshaw.

As soon as I'm not broke, I promise I'll donate to the ' keep zach alive' cause.