Chason!

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
ZachWeiner
Iron Chef Texas

Chason!

Post by ZachWeiner »

Until I get an archive up, here are the two comics:

smbc-comics.com/images/chason20050909.gif

smbc-comics.com/images/chason20050917.gif

You guys like?

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

They're... different. I'm gonna have to see more of them before judging them with any degree of fairness.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Marimba

Post by Marimba »

Pretty awesome.

But right now the vote reward pics aren't showing up. And I can never ever see the pic on TWC (using mozilla firefox which could possibly make a difference) and so always have to click on the jerk link to see the middle panel, if not the whole thing. So you make me feel like a jerk even though I know I'm not really a jerk. Jerk.

ZachWeiner
Iron Chef Texas

Post by ZachWeiner »

To be fair, you can now click through on the archive page in order to view CHASON! without being officially a jerk.

I'll try to add it to the Bonus page soon and see if I can fix those links tonight.

ZachWeiner
Iron Chef Texas

Post by ZachWeiner »

Edminster wrote:They're... different. I'm gonna have to see more of them before judging them with any degree of fairness.
I think with the third one I'll start getting into plots. There'll probably be less funny and more character, which I think will make the CHASON! comics stronger overall.

PsychicBacon

Post by PsychicBacon »

Good plan.

But that voting thing is messed up. I vote on all three, I only see one incentive, then I click the jerk panel.

chason

Post by chason »

These comics are the only thing worthwhile that zach has done in his life. The fact that there hasn't been a new one in FOREVER is a travesty that you all should be hunger striking over.
kicking zach's ass since 1992

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

chason wrote:you all should be hunger striking over.
I'm mildly peckish, does that count?

(And I know my language sometimes confuses non-Britonians*, so here's a link to the definition of the word.)

* Yeah, we don't call ourselves that. Nor do we all address each other as "guvner", which saddens me no end.
Pirate.

Smon

Post by Smon »

GreenCrayon wrote:
chason wrote:you all should be hunger striking over.
I'm mildly peckish, does that count?

(And I know my language sometimes confuses non-Britonians*, so here's a link to the definition of the word.)

* Yeah, we don't call ourselves that. Nor do we all address each other as "guvner", which saddens me no end.
[Britonian]Ah, cheer up guvnuh, coul' be wuhse. Least ya still got that ol' limey in the flippity floppity floo.[/Britonian]

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Smon wrote:[Britonian]Ah, cheer up guvnuh, coul' be wuhse. Least ya still got that ol' limey in the flippity floppity floo.[/Britonian]
[Britonian]Blimey! Fanks fer that, Smon. I feel much be'er now, cheered me up a right treat! Yer my personal 'ero. Nuff said, yeah?[/Britonian]
Pirate.

Smon

Post by Smon »

GreenCrayon wrote:
Smon wrote:[Britonian]Ah, cheer up guvnuh, coul' be wuhse. Least ya still got that ol' limey in the flippity floppity floo.[/Britonian]
[Britonian]Blimey! Fanks fer that, Smon. I feel much be'er now, cheered me up a right treat! Yer my personal 'ero. Nuff said, yeah?[/Britonian]
[Britonian]Eh quite right eh wot?[/Britonian]

Goose

Post by Goose »

[Sarcastic]Well Thats Terribley interesting eh? why don't you go on about that for more of the thread? [/Sarcastic]
Evil Wins!
www.Canadianpaintball.com Not My Site, but friggen Awesome.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Goose wrote:[Sarcastic]Well Thats Terribley interesting eh? why don't you go on about that for more of the thread? [/Sarcastic]
Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit there, Goose. Do feel free to carry on with the important business you yourself were going to use the thread for, won't you?
Pirate.

Goose

Post by Goose »

GreenCrayon wrote:
Goose wrote:[Sarcastic]Well Thats Terribley interesting eh? why don't you go on about that for more of the thread? [/Sarcastic]
Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit there, Goose. Do feel free to carry on with the important business you yourself were going to use the thread for, won't you?

Yes I will, So anyway i feel that Chason is great comic, and i would like to see more of it.
Evil Wins!
www.Canadianpaintball.com Not My Site, but friggen Awesome.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

hmmm

Post by TwoBuy »

Chason is good, but doesn't have the greatness that can only be obtained by killing infants. Perhaps a story line involving coat-hangers and the unborn? I'll stop there; you're the comic, you make the funny happen.