How do you find new music online ?

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
xoxosta

How do you find new music online ?

Post by xoxosta »

This is not a post about things like googling new music

I need help

right now there's only one site that i'm using linktomp3

I know lots of guys up there on smbc comic know lots of ways to find new music

just tell me

milaniask

Re: How do you find new music online ?

Post by milaniask »

I always have trouble finding new music. When I find a new song that I like, I can listen to it on repeat for hours until I finally get tired of it. Then the search for new music begins.

Bestian

Post by Bestian »

I understand you perfectly. It is difficult for me to find something cool that I like and that I'll constantly listen to. In general, I can definitely recommend Tubidy online service. It is unlikely that you'll be able to find new music here, but you can listen to it for free and download it to your phone or another device. By the way, on YouTube, you can find a lot of interesting music or some remixes that are not available on services like Spotify, and then download it for free.

unhappyhint

Post by unhappyhint »

Novel musical works elude me at all times. I may lose track of time listening to the same music over and over again if I discover one that I like. Next, the process of discovering new songs starts.
phrazle

HenryWatson146

Post by HenryWatson146 »

When looking for new music on the Internet, it's worth trying not only popular platforms, but also paying attention to specialized services such as SoundCloud Promo where you can find unique tracks and support artists directly. They often offer exclusive content that is not available on mass platforms.

seg

Post by seg »

In fact, there is nothing difficult about finding music, so I can share with you the gtunes music option. This is where I came across music and now I listen to it, find only the best hits. There are various applications that will be available to you.

Gerg

Post by Gerg »

Everyone tries to find something new for themselves and use it. I can recommend you music online. Thanks to this, I can listen to good and cool music online. I'm a music lover and the main thing is that I just like it. I'm sure you haven't heard this before.