Comic #400

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Comic #400

Post by LordRetard »

Actually, even though the comic ID is #400, there is no comic #261, meaning that this is actually only the 399th comic. Check the archive, the list only goes to 399.

singtralala

Post by singtralala »

[cough] nerd! [/cough] :wink:

Sheriff Dani
Site Admin, Moderator

Post by Sheriff Dani »

Yeah, maybe Zach should make the REAL 400th comic about what a fantastic NERD you are. Or you know what? The real celebration is at comic # 399. That's just what I hear. So congratulations, Zach. You've hit 399. Noble and true, you have filled our lives with exactly 399 days of gruesome hilarity. May there be 399 more. Also, LordRetard's name? Fitting. That is all.

TheyMightBeJason

Post by TheyMightBeJason »

Actually, I think that now that he's made 400 comics, Zach should make comic #261. That would be classy!

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TheyMightBeJason wrote:Zach should make comic #261.
Comic #261 was removed for being pure humour. I don't just mean it was funny; everyone that read it (including Zach himself) went irreparably insane, the funny too much for a human mind to comprehend. The Secret World Government (who are so important They capitalise any words They are associated with) ordered it removed and destroyed, but not before They Themselves had read it.

It was about this time that Billy Ray Cyrus released "Achy Breaky Heart", and the Secret World Government did nothing to stop him. In fact, a few of Them were reported to like the song, so deep was their madness.

Since that time, several terrible, world-changing events have all happened. Not the stuff you hear about in the news; oh no, the secret, important stuff. That's all been going on. And the Secret World Government has been batting for the wrong side. By which I mean evil.

You know those hotels that have popped up on almost every street corner, indoctrinating the youth element into celebrating Easter a couple of weeks early? No? Precisely. Invisible mind-washing hotels are only the beginning. You have been warned.
Pirate.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

"Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,
I just don't think he'd understand.
And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,
It might blow up an kill this man."

Actually, comic #261 is invisible.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I thought it was that the comic was so funny a man died of a heart attack and Zach was up for manslaughter charges. So he was forced to take it down, and it is now exhibit B in the investigation.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Jesster wrote:Actually, comic #261 is invisible.
No. I've recently been reminded by some friends in monochrome suits that Comic #261 was in the archive all along, but it was taken down for cleaning. Here it is.

Pirate.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

GreenCrayon wrote:
Comic #261 was removed for being pure humour. I don't just mean it was funny; everyone that read it (including Zach himself) went irreparably insane, the funny too much for a human mind to comprehend. The Secret World Government (who are so important They capitalise any words They are associated with) ordered it removed and destroyed, but not before They Themselves had read it.

It was about this time that Billy Ray Cyrus released "Achy Breaky Heart", and the Secret World Government did nothing to stop him. In fact, a few of Them were reported to like the song, so deep was their madness.

Since that time, several terrible, world-changing events have all happened. Not the stuff you hear about in the news; oh no, the secret, important stuff. That's all been going on. And the Secret World Government has been batting for the wrong side. By which I mean evil.

You know those hotels that have popped up on almost every street corner, indoctrinating the youth element into celebrating Easter a couple of weeks early? No? Precisely. Invisible mind-washing hotels are only the beginning. You have been warned.
IT'S TRUE! IT'S ALL TRUE!!! It's 1984...but changed to 2006! I hope I'm the one that hooks up with the hot chick, cuz that would rock!
Think about it, telescreens EVERYWHERE! NOTHING WILL BE SAFE! All because of the deletion of an SMBC comic...the Secret World Government is pure evil!

ZachWeiner
Iron Chef Texas

Post by ZachWeiner »

GreenCrayon wrote:
Jesster wrote:Actually, comic #261 is invisible.
No. I've recently been reminded by some friends in monochrome suits that Comic #261 was in the archive all along, but it was taken down for cleaning. Here it is.

This must be a bootleg copy. The real caption (like so many of my strips) was "FUCK YOU, MOTHER FUCKERS."

Although I usually replace this caption ultimately, it's still what I'm thinking every time I post a strip.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

wiztoast wrote:This must be a bootleg copy.
Sorry to disagree, but I'm quite sure it's the real deal. I'm such a fan, I buy all the official SMBC strips, as well as bootlegs. This is my bootleg version.

Quite different, I'm sure you'll agree.
Pirate.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

So uh, number of posts aside, I'm handing control of this forum back over to GreenCrayon. I think that's like 5 comics in one day. He's out-comicing even the most updated webcomics, and from the FORUM!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:So uh, number of posts aside, I'm handing control of this forum back over to GreenCrayon.
:D That's really nice of you, TwoBuy, but I've never felt we were in competition for the forum, more cooperating towards making it the place it is today. The drapes were your idea, the parking on the roof my idea; in the end it doesn't matter who did what. (And some could argue that it doesn't matter what I do, as you end up credited anyway. :wink: )

Seriously, though, I just had a lot of time today*, that's why all the posts and comics, etc. The SMBC forum rocks as a collective; without everyone making it the place it is, it'd be nothing.

* Technically, I had no time to do these things today, and lots of other things I should be doing. That made it all the easier to not do the things I should have.
Pirate.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Sure, be all nice about it. See if I ever give you anything again. That's it, I'm taking the forum back.

All hail TwoBuy. Past, Present, and Future king of... thing.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:All hail TwoBuy.
Like you hail a taxi? So, we just put our hand out, and you have to stop what you're doing and carry us places?

I think I'm going to enjoy you being king. Image
Pirate.