Random Bullcrap

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Probably because all he posted was flame-bait. Also, he swore WAY too much. The occasional, well-timed curse is tolerated, and even funny sometimes, but we're not trying to cut a rap album here.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

TwoBuy wrote:Probably because all he posted was flame-bait. Also, he swore WAY too much. The occasional, well-timed curse is tolerated, and even funny sometimes, but we're not trying to cut a rap album here.
Wait, we're not cutting a rab album? SO you bastards have been wasting my time when there is no promise of "bling bling" or "ho's with fat racks greenbacks and cadillacs"? (im suprised how well that rolled perhaps we should make a rap album. :P
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

we_are_138 wrote:ho's with fat racks greenbacks and cadillacs
Like Pen70. I mean any stud who promotes [url=http://we_ares-ho-training-camp.com]sports gambling Caribbean Stud Poker Online[/url] has gots to be rollin in hun-ez.

BTW, did all those threads about fixing your small penis and other needs for perscription drugs get deleted? There were some good follow-up posts on some of those threads.
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

ya know.... i find quite interesting that everyone was giving foolish fools a hard time for posting this topic in the smbc section and its one of the more popular threads. its a lot more popular than the general version.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

tucker wrote:ya know.... i find quite interesting that everyone was giving foolish fools a hard time for posting this topic in the smbc section and its one of the more popular threads. its a lot more popular than the general version.
Uh, excuse me?! Everyone?! I believe I was the only one telling him to post in the other section.

Oh, oh. You know what would be kickin' sweet? I should say a stereotype insult here, and then you could take offense and challenge me to YMSC duel. And then I'd could say something like "Oh, yeah, well yo momma so crosswon't." And you'd be totally crushed and I could win the crossword contest easily.

So, uh, I hate Nig :][>:=~+:
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh