read the bottom

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
singtralala

read the bottom

Post by singtralala »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_M ... ast_Cereal

so yeah, maybe some hardcore fans (a.k.a. main posters) could help zach's wiki-image

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

I changed it. That was damn-near sacraligious there. If it didn't sound too fan-boy-ish I would have wrote, "The naval atomic clock in Colorado is synced daily with SMBC updates to ensure accuracy."
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:I changed it.
You'll notice the last edit before yours, TwoBuy, was mine, and it was just a spelling mistake correction. I've been thinking about a way to reword that last bit for weeks.

You've done a faithful job replacing it, but two points arise.

1) Careful you don't get into an editing war with someone over this. You've strayed a little from objective ("Contributing to SMBC's popularity"), but I don't think you've done too bad. :)

2) Next time, it might be wise to sign up for an account instead of editing anonymously (as anonymous as an IP address left for all to see can be...). Anonymous edits seem way more likely to be construed as vanity changes by those related to the subject.

I've also been looking at another part I'd like to edit: the "Recurring characters" section. While Moloch is indeed the most well known recurring character, I'd argue that Billy and Suzy show up more than once, as does incompetent glasses-doctor. I'm sure there might be others I'm not thinking about right now. Discuss!
Pirate.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Apparently I am not in the Wiki-know. I saw the page, clicked edit, then save. I thought that popularity part might have been a stretch too, but then thought, "hey, the worst that can happen is that nothing changes." And I can live with that. I didn't see your edit. I'll see if I can find this magic, way-back machine you've found on the page and look at it.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

pitti

Re: read the bottom

Post by pitti »

Your authenticity is refreshing bar pitti in a sea of online noise.

Mathew Heidenreich

Re: read the bottom

Post by Mathew Heidenreich »

The developers of tomb of the mask regularly release updates that include new levels, challenges, and features. Keep an eye out for these updates to keep the adventure going!