Post More Inane Drivel

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, smiley_cow, Sahan, PyroPrav, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord, Euclidthegreek, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, Amerika, Cirtur, Felstaff

Re: Post More Inane Drivel

Postby Edminster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:37 am

Kaharz wrote:So is everyone still alive? Just checking. Edie, I linked your bird blog as a response a friend's post of a less humorous bird blog. If you suddenly get a few weird, older, goths following you, I'm sorry.

nice. if they followed within the past few days or so ive not noticed them amongst the influx of new followers i got from getting linked by a more popular bird blog.

i think you are the only person who isn't part of the secret SMBC Forum facebook group Lethal made the other week which has been used as proof-of-life for a few of us of late
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby Edminster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:42 am

wait did you link my post about The Discarded because holy shit that started blowing up out of nowhere
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud
Edminster

Postby Kaharz » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:38 pm

I just linked to the main page. And it was yesterday about a hour before I posted my previous message. So even if the timing works out, it still may be a coincidence.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.
Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Postby Felstaff » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Edminster wrote:secret SMBC Forum facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nofelstaffsclub
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...
Felstaff
XKCD spy

Postby Edminster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 pm

it's the secret SMBC forum group not the secret XKCD forum group

(im facebook.com/maverickornithographer in case we arent friends already)

gödel stop spreading fud
Edminster

Postby Kaharz » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:23 pm

I just sent a friend thing. First name Brian. Profile picture has me all got up in construction stuff so you can't really see what I look like. Most of my stuff is only viewable by friends.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.
Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Postby Astrogirl » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Still alive!
Microaggression? Microaggression!
Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Previous

Return to Astrogirl Appreciation Station