Autocad discount order online

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: Autocad discount order online

Post by mountainmage »

A snarky republican? I'm surprised. Usually, they're only clever enough to throw "teabagging parties" without realizing what fools they are.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

I want to wait a couple weeks and then send a teabag to the White House with the message "Have some tea! It's delicious!" attached.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

mountainmage wrote:A snarky republican? I'm surprised. Usually, they're only clever enough to throw "teabagging parties" without realizing what fools they are.
To be fair, both sides are kind of dumb.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Yeah, what can ya do. It's politics, after all.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

We can, you know, stop the madness. If we as a people say "Enough is Enough" we can change this whole thing. Of course, we'd have to be willing to forfeit our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor to do so. And yes, that includes fast food.

I guess what I'm saying is, we're screwed.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

King Buzzo wrote:Yeah, yeah. If only Greenpeace was right. And we could be completely anti-civilization. Great! Back to living in the Stone Age.
King Buzzo is amazing. That pretty much sums up the whole problem. Politics may not make any sense but you're all going to die without a bunch of crazy people micromanaging your lives.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Okay. I completely want Republican to stick around, just because he can burn people in new ways.
Dude. I don't care if you hate us and everyone's harrassing you. I've got your back.

Also, if I could get flash free, I'd love it. I wonder about that photoshop program...
Just like an std, will never fully go away.