anti spam bot team

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

we you join nick316 or are you afraid of spam bot

You may select 1 option

View results

nick316

anti spam bot team

Post by nick316 »

i said we created a team of crack solider lead by me to hunt down all these Spam bots we call ourselves pink pony force and to be a member of this team you must defeat el nico in a barbed wire match. Now if you survive this match your join a elite force of pro wrestler, grave digger and hobo?s now you will have to bring your own Singlets but I will suppily you with masks and basket so we have somewhere to put the spam bots when we catch them
nick be kool

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Re: anti spam bot team

Post by hawhaw1267 »

nick316 wrote:i said we created a team of crack solider lead by me
Must be what you are on when you made this post.

nick316

Post by nick316 »

what warn with you people do you want to your child to live in a world where spam bots tell your child hwat to buy, read love no i making a stand now becasuse i want my kids to live in a world before spam back in last week where you could walk in the internet and not worry about being attack by spambots and if we work togetehr it will be like that again all hail pink pony force
nick be kool

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Did you guys say you went to school with this kid? If so does he talk how he types? if he does im booking a flight to where ever the hell you live.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

Understanding is a chore. Listining is vital. Caring is pointless.
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

Mr. Whootness

Post by Mr. Whootness »

you must defeat el nico in a barbed wire match. Now if you survive this match your join a elite force of pro wrestler
I am sorry but I prefer to punch a man rather than hug a man until it hurts.
I'm Sorry for (insert problem or incident here).

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Steffles wrote:Understanding is a chore. Listining is vital. Caring is pointless.

Ha, nice.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Mr. Whootness wrote:
you must defeat el nico in a barbed wire match. Now if you survive this match your join a elite force of pro wrestler
I am sorry but I prefer to punch a man rather than hug a man until it hurts.
Ha. Well, if you're affraid to wrestle, you'll never win a real fight*. Look at MMA and UFC competitions. By my observations: ~60% submissions, ~25% KO. And from that 25%, half come from good positioning due to wrestling.

*If the physical ability between the two is somewhat fair. Naturally a 215 lb golden gloves champ will probably take out a 95 lb JV wrestler.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Re: anti spam bot team

Post by GreenCrayon »

nick316 wrote:I say we should create a crack team of soliders, lead by me, to hunt down all these spambots! We could call ourselves the Pink Pony Force, and to be a member of this team you must defeat El Nico in a barbed wire match. Now, if you survive this match, you join an elite force of pro wrestlers, grave diggers and hobos! You will have to bring your own Singlets, but I will supply you with masks and a basket, so we have somewhere to put the spambots when we catch them.
Do spambots dream of electric phentermine?

If so, does that mean they're fat?

Logically, could a spambot (being, by its nature, full of spam) be full of more meat than Tucker's mother?
Pirate.

Mr. Whootness

Post by Mr. Whootness »

Ha. Well, if you're affraid to wrestle, you'll never win a real fight*. Look at MMA and UFC competitions. By my observations: ~60% submissions, ~25% KO. And from that 25%, half come from good positioning due to wrestling.

*If the physical ability between the two is somewhat fair. Naturally a 215 lb golden gloves champ will probably take out a 95 lb JV wrestler.
Well he is asking for a pure wrestling fight*. UMAS has wrestlers and I have learned 13 ways to get out of different holds so that I can get up and punch, elbow, kick, knee, charge, and/or head attacks but I am still trying to figure out how to get out of the leg lock

*No punches or kicks only graples and mayby throws.
I'm Sorry for (insert problem or incident here).

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

Oh silly Mr. Whootness. How can you get out of a headlock... Oh yeah, Bring your arm up and push back.. Nevermind.
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Headlocks are surprisingly difficult to get out of, mainly because if the other guy is clever enough he won't give you time to establish a firm base.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Jesster wrote:Headlocks are surprisingly difficult to get out of
I always get headlocks and straight jackets mixed up.
Pirate.