I got trolled...

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: I got trolled...

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Yeah, if you ask her out casually enough it won't be a problem. If you are talking to her sometime, just ask her during the course of your conversation. If you do it as a stand alone question, yes, things will probably turn out as you say. But if you ask her out in response to something she said (it really should be something she said that you like about her, say if she mentions a band you like or sommat), then it will seem as if you saw a bit of a connection, and you were just testing the connection. Depending on her, it could still be awkward, but it won't seem like you've been pining after her, and therefore if it gets brought up to her friends there isn't really much to tell.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: I got trolled...

Post by AHMETxRock »

Lucky me! I got my laptop set up so I can go online at my university without worry.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.