New Outlandia!

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Re: New Outlandia!

Post by ruotwocone »

I like this idea of Sherlock Holmes solving the mystery of the crippled chicks. Where's this magic intro thing you made?

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

ruotwocone wrote:I like this idea of Sherlock Holmes solving the mystery of the crippled chicks. Where's this magic intro thing you made?
This is where I posted what I have so far.
I'm giving some thought to actual mysteries. It's exploratory writing as much as anything else.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

DavidCena

Post by DavidCena »

Wow, so now I am a spam bot troll ? There is a nice welcome less than 24 hours after registration !

What disturbs me most is the unconstitutional process. I was not informed of the charges against me before being banned without any kind of trial. Would you perhaps consider renaming this place "Guantanamo" ?

I posted once in the thread called "latest comic discussion" about the latest comic discussion, and didn't break any of the rules which I actually took the trouble to read before registering. Therefore such is the question: Da fuck ?

There is no way to contact an administrator now that I am excluded and therefore it is impossible to know if the sentence was carried out automatically by a program or consciously by a human being belonging to an intelligent form of life. As I understand it my name now appears in pink for "bot", or maybe that's for "troll", which would add an insult to the injustice. Therefore I will quote Jessy Pinkman: "That's kafkesque, yo !"
Can you please fix it or explain, Mr Edminster or whoever ?

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

This is some serious business right here. I like the whole sense of injustice and entitlement you have going on here, including the reference to Guantanamo, as if you've been wronged somehow. 'Oh no, my name is a different colour, and I can only post on a small part of this forum! You bastards, remove these metaphorical chains and set me free so that I may piss you off with more stupid irrational posts! The tortured spirits of my internet ancestors will rain blood on your houses and claw out your eyeballs evermore!'
Unconstitutional pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

DavidCena

Post by DavidCena »

Whatever maaan. And by the way you forgot the 33rd "f" in "pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff".
Last edited by DavidCena on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

My point exactly
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

DavidCena wrote:Wow, so now I am a spam bot troll ? There is a nice welcome less than 24 hours after registration !

What disturbs me most is the unconstitutional process. I was not informed of the charges against me before being banned without any kind of trial. Would you perhaps consider renaming this place "Guantanamo" ?

I posted once in the thread called "latest comic discussion" about the latest comic discussion, and didn't break any of the rules which I actually took the trouble to read before registering. Therefore such is the question: Da fuck ?

There is no way to contact an administrator now that I am excluded and therefore it is impossible to know if the sentence was carried out automatically by a program or consciously by a human being belonging to an intelligent form of life. As I understand it my name now appears in pink for "bot", or maybe that's for "troll", which would add an insult to the injustice. Therefore I will quote Jessy Pinkman: "That's kafkesque, yo !"
Can you please fix it or explain, Mr Edminster or whoever ?
Your first post was a little off. Derailment for your own purpose, weird argument and long diatribe seeming to feature a link. And it read like you'd probably never return (as people who make such posts tend to do). So that could be it.

It could also be because you've made far more Breaking Bad references in your four posts than you have any right to.

DavidCena

Post by DavidCena »

All I wanted was to add an "h" in "wether" so my post wouldn't look to much like it had been written by a french guy. And I had made only one Breaking Bad reference when I got the bot boot, so that could not be it actually. Now this whole thing got me spinning down a slippery slope and all.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I'm guessing Ed was probably just incredibly pissed at your post about aliens.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

DavidCena

Post by DavidCena »

That premiss might be put to the test if we had a spherical armillary, a sextant and a crystal ball at our disposal.

MrCanoehead

Post by MrCanoehead »

All I wanted to do was comment on the "Cure for aging" cartoon. By the time I actually can, everyone will have forgotten about it except me and Weinersmith.
Le sigh.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

MrCanoehead wrote:All I wanted to do was comment on the "Cure for aging" cartoon. By the time I actually can, everyone will have forgotten about it except me and Weinersmith.
Le sigh.
You registered with what appears to be a fake email address so yeah you got sorted to spam. Also nothing's stopping you from posting about it anyway; your comments will live on for all archivists digging through and curious for discussion. Honestly though, Zach's already long forgotten whatever comic you're talking about.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Epithumia

Post by Epithumia »

Hi all,

Hoping I can unspambot myself!

I'm Epi, electronic engineer, nerd and amateur artist. Hoping to make a positive contribution to comments on current comics.

Specifically, matters of buoyancy relating to the Ark comic. :)

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Your email address tripped the sophisticated spam-sorter, it looks like.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud