Tupac is ALIVE!

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

jpnegro

Tupac is ALIVE!

Post by jpnegro »

Yeah shawty! What WHAT! I figured out what happened! And it will blow your gotdamn minds, shawty! First of all bitch-asses: When Tupac was rollin' down the street and Biggie's group came out of nowhere and started shootin' his ass! Tupac didn't get shot at all! As the bullets were hurrying over to him, aliens abducted him! Right before the buttets got to the car! The man who WAS shot and killed was none other than Demonte Terris! Demonte was Tupac's look alike double in case Tupac got in trouble, Demonte would be there for his ass. Luckily, Tupac is alive but aliens are conducting research on him.

He is being anal probed as we speak! SHAWTY!
I'm black!

nick316

Post by nick316 »

it about time people on this forum is reprenting tupac i been a tupac fan since i did a Stint in five points for counterfeiting beanie baby, his music was the only thing that got my mind off the random soap beating and having to fight for my life in the underground prison league death fights but that another story for a another time :(
nick be kool

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

fuck you that bitch is dead
huh?

we_are_138

Re: Tupac is ALIVE!

Post by we_are_138 »

jpnegro wrote:
He is being anal probed as we speak!
It probably feels alot like reading your posts.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

UtterMoron

Re: Tupac is ALIVE!

Post by UtterMoron »

we_are_138 wrote:
jpnegro wrote:
He is being anal probed as we speak!
It probably feels alot like reading your posts.
Oddly enough, the exact same thought occured to me while I was reading the first three posts in this thread.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

i like how jpnegro and nick are the new tucker and hawhaw... mortal enemies with lame/meaningless posts.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

ruotwocone wrote:i like how jpnegro and nick are the new tucker and hawhaw... mortal enemies with lame/meaningless posts.
I thought we were in agreement that they were the same person. Since nick only posts after JP does and usually only a few minutes after, but is never online any other time.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

I thought they were just two of HawHaw/Steffles/Tucker's school friends who thought it would be fun to fuck around on the forum, instead of being real people.
Not a big fan of signatures.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Nick is one of my mexican buddies from school. jpnegro is a mystery. I think he is the black guy GreenCrayon has locked in his basement.

Crusty
[Insert Here]

Post by Crusty »

hawhaw1267 wrote:the black guy GreenCrayon has locked in his basement.
I thought I was the only one into that stuff on this forum!
I am the Illegitemate Father of Genetics
mountainmage wrote: anchorman was good, but you really need to see "The Grammar Police vs. Shut The Hell Up"