The Olympics!

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

doberso

Re: The Olympics!

Post by doberso »

the Shea Weber goal was crazy. He ripped it so hard it went right through the mesh of the net. He didn't even realize he scored. I think they said that Brodeur actually brought it to the ref's attention, and thankfully there had been no stoppage so they were able to review and gave it to Canadia. But it squeezed right through one of the holes and play kept going because no one knew it was a goal.

doberso

Re: The Olympics!

Post by doberso »

Essays are an obligatory part of the learning process. To write a strong essay, you need a theoretical basis on the subject, well-read, the ability to observe and comprehend the social processes taking place around, as well as the skill of expressing your thoughts in writing. If I find it difficult to express my thoughts about The Olympics, I will use all the opportunities, including the [url=https://aplusessay.com/free-essays.html]free essay[/url] service. Guys, have you ever ordered an essay on the Internet?