Felstaff

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Roman Cilicia

Felstaff

Post by Roman Cilicia »

You're modding XKCD also?

Hahahaha
Last edited by Roman Cilicia on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roman Cilicia

Re: Felstadd

Post by Roman Cilicia »

I just registered for their forums coincidentially so approve my last post alright?

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: Felstaff

Post by Kimra »

I know the use of technology might be a little beyond you, but personal messages exist. Shocking.
King Prawn

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

felstaff how do you plead to the quite frankly horrific accusation that you are in any way connected to the XKCD forums
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Roman Cilicia

Post by Roman Cilicia »

I'm going to take this opportunity John a.k.a. Kimra, to address you for the last time since you seem intent on shoe-horning your fat vagina into every thread I make, astoundingly managing to post something whilst actually saying nothing

I assume you have no boyfriend or children and the only thing a you have in your life is the ability to complain. You need to get that attention from someone or you'll disappear like piss in a swimming pool.

Feel free to post a reply devoid of any intelligence as I know you undoubtedly will, I on the other hand have something that despite you attempts, you can't suck from the end of Edminster's cock, i.e: Class

Plus caring about prostitutes is a pimps job and I'm not pimp

But caring about all races, colours and creeds, now that is something I can get behind!

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Post by Amerika »

Last edited by Amerika on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: NOT COOL ENOUGH

Roman Cilicia

Post by Roman Cilicia »

Since a google search reveals that you are the only one to ever post that abomination of the Aenglisc language, except some (I am ignorant and should be dragged into the street and shot in the mouth.) on OKcupid who is probably you (http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Daannyy), I'll assume you wrote it just for me. Well here's the deal bub - that wasn't funny and your rap sucks colored feller cock, white man.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

felstaff i kno u saw this why arn't u ansering????
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Roman Cilicia wrote:I'm going to take this opportunity John a.k.a. Kimra, to address you for the last time since you seem intent on shoe-horning your fat vagina into every thread I make, astoundingly managing to post something whilst actually saying nothing

I assume you have no boyfriend or children and the only thing a you have in your life is the ability to complain. You need to get that attention from someone or you'll disappear like piss in a swimming pool.

Feel free to post a reply devoid of any intelligence as I know you undoubtedly will, I on the other hand have something that despite you attempts, you can't suck from the end of Edminster's cock, i.e: Class

Plus caring about prostitutes is a pimps job and I'm not pimp
Aww, did I hurt your iddy biddy feelings? It's okay nobody really expects better from you.

p.s. I await with pleasure your complete lack of reading this post. It's always nice to know I've made a difference.
King Prawn

Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Post by Kovvy »

Why would anyone want to wear a shoe on her vagina?

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

felstaph infection your a cowerd for not responding

gödel stop spreading fud

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Kovvy wrote:Why would anyone want to wear a shoe on her vagina?
I've known people to wear socks on their penises. Must be the same sort of deal.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Post by Amerika »

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Dear Cirtur,

Please start being funny again.

Love,

Crayon xoxoxo