Felstaff

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Re: Felstaff

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

OKAY
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Gotta teach myself to screen print, then I'll be able to print all the witty slogans / simple images on fabric my heart could ever desire.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

Apocalyptus wrote:Gotta teach myself to screen print, then I'll be able to print all the witty slogans / simple images on fabric my heart could ever desire.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Apocalyptus wrote:Gotta teach myself to screen print, then I'll be able to print all the witty slogans / simple images on fabric my heart could ever desire.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Felstaff wrote:
Good god. That's almost as bad as someone scanning a mirror so they could have a reflective desktop image.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."