God Damn It

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

God Damn It

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I can't believe you people, putting up with this bullshit, this scourge. And yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Makes me sick of the constant flow of green malignant spittle spattering onto the forum emanating from our recent denizen's trashy burrow under the bridge. There should be no more of this sickening garbage about "Torah-thumping Jews" and ridiculous political jargon. Roll another cone, why don't you, rather than taking some goddamn action against him? On my life, I've never seen such a useless bunch of bloody inactive stoners. "Let him stay," you might wail, and justify it with cries of 'internets' and 'free speech' but that's really not what I'm bitching about. Let him stay and pollute our forums with this low-quality trolling? In your friggin' dreams! No way am I just gonna sit here and let it happen. Girding the forums, you've seen me get mad and complain that you're feeding the troll - I don't believe you see it happening regardless of your sassy remarks and sarcastic replies. Have you stopped to consider that maybe that's exactly what you're wanted to believe? And all of my efforts to point out the troll fall on deaf ears. Ridiculous! Do yourselves a favour and get rid of this stupid menace.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: God Damn It

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing through reading that whole thing.

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

See? This is exactly what I'm talking about. I can't believe this bs.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Why don't you just foe him and be done with it?
King Prawn

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Wait, Roman is a troll?

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I wouldn't resort to such petty antics. The fat beast must be cleansed from our servers.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Whoa hang on here we don't want to start throwing around accusations that we can't back up. What proof do you have that Roman is anything but genuine, Gutchucker?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I don't need proof when I'm so damn clearly right! I mean seriously, isn't it bloody obvious?

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I'm going to need some solid citations here otherwise I can't start the banning process.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

GUTCHUCKER wrote:I deal with trolls by trolling them and anyone nearby.
Sometimes I troll people by telling them I'm trolling them. You can tell it has worked because they don't believe they are being trolled.
And how do we know you are not, in fact, right now trolling us yourself as you implied before?
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Oh goddamn it Apoc you broke it :<
GUTCHUCKER wrote:I can't believe you people, putting up with this bullshit, this scourge. And yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Makes me sick of the constant flow of green malignant spittle spattering onto the forum emanating from our recent denizen's trashy burrow under the bridge. There should be no more of this sickening garbage about "Torah-thumping Jews" and ridiculous political jargon. Roll another cone, why don't you, rather than taking some goddamn action against him? On my life, I've never seen such a useless bunch of bloody inactive stoners. "Let him stay," you might wail, and justify it with cries of 'internets' and 'free speech' but that's really not what I'm bitching about. Let him stay and pollute our forums with this low-quality trolling? In your friggin' dreams! No way am I just gonna sit here and let it happen. Girding the forums, you've seen me get mad and complain that you're feeding the troll - I don't believe you see it happening regardless of your sassy remarks and sarcastic replies. Have you stopped to consider that maybe that's exactly what you're wanted to believe? And all of my efforts to point out the troll fall on deaf ears. Ridiculous! Do yourselves a favour and get rid of this stupid menace.
King Prawn

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Is somebody fucking with my posts now?
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

PyroPrav
The party don't start 'til I chime in

Post by PyroPrav »

I just don't know who to trust anymore!
They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction.

ukeypc

Post by ukeypc »

↔§W♣57^&(³¹Qþ&âÄÌé⌂I╗ÄÜ▓╔Aô
51ï@╝-Ь¾rl♣íî«üþ3☻

Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee

Post by Euclidthegreek »

ukeypc wrote:↔§W♣57^&(³¹Qþ&âÄÌé⌂I╗ÄÜ▓╔Aô
51ï@╝-Ь¾rl♣íî«üþ3☻
Well said.
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.