Spambots

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Re: Spambots

Post by DonRetrasado »

Well they're called the United Nations 'cause it's a BUNCH of nations. And they're united. And we're talking about "where is the united nations" But I'm all like "it's all over the place, broze!" ya.... that's the joke.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

AAAA+++++++ 10/10 would joke again
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

When I was younger I used to think the united nations was in the middle of oceans on a secure watter base. Ha, how naive I was. 5 minutes ago was such a long time. 5 minutes ago I was also watching adventure time. I'm also watching adventure time right now. Funny how we continue to do things that we were once doing at a time previous to the currently active occurance.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Post by Kovvy »

I love Adventure Time!

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

I'm so sick right now and watching all these cartoons is like chicken soup for fat lazy soul
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
bow chicka bow wow

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Adventure time happened after nuclear explosions. He's the last human.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

No, it takes place in the far future and I will hear no different.

ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

I watched all the episodes I have and god damn that show is so good. I love all the "great mushroom war"(I'm assuming it's mushroom clouds and nuclear war) and last human stuff that adds a layer of mythos to the series. I also really like regular show and I keep finding myself surprised when they say stuff like "pissed off" or "how the h are we gonna fix this s" because I'm so used to G rated cartoons. All the "sexy" stuff in adventure time makes me giggle hysterically.

Anyways Adventure Time is way too cute and funny for me to handle sometimes the future of cartoons is looking bright indeed.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
bow chicka bow wow

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

I just got spam mail supposedly from myself titled "I thought you loved me!" Apparently I have some serious self esteem issues I wasn't aware of.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.