The Benefits of Tequila

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Lethal Interjection wrote:You wouldn't happen to know where he works in the Walmart?
Couldn't tell ya. Aren't most people that work at Wal-marts either cashiers or stock boys?
TwoBuy wrote:
your_face wrote:And they're both alcoholic.
Babies and baby poison, or wolf and lethal?
Truth betold my blood and urine is probably alcoholic by now.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

wolf wrote:Couldn't tell ya. Aren't most people that work at Wal-marts either cashiers or stock boys?
Not really.
I mean, there are the overnight stockers, which I'm doubting.
Then there are cashiers, though few men make the ranks, at least in our Walmart.
There are the unloaders and such, of which I am a part, however I can rule out all of them but one, I think.
There are the regular store people (and cart-runners/maintenance), which is the most likely situation.
There are also the greeters. Unfortunately just about everyone asks me if I am a greeter when I say I work at Walmart. And I usually tell them that greeters are primarily elderly or have some other malady or handicap that has made that job the only employment available.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:
GreenCrayon wrote:Those things taste like excrement at best, and baby oil at best.
Wrong again mutant! Mix them, as in have babies drink the poison, not put them in a blender.
Why would you make babies drink the poison? All you need to do is put the poison in a baby trap (or "baby bottle" as they're colloquially known) and the baby takes care of matters him/herself.

Man, TwoBuy, if you ran the world, everyone would have to be doing things for themselves. You'd have Third World countries with plenty of food, but they'd have to throw it away. You'd have warzones where you have to plant your own mine to get your legs blown off. You'd have the people elect politicians to positions of power to screw them over time and again, rather than the easier process of rigging.

What's with you, Twoobs? Simplify.
Pirate.

Jonzabel

Re: The Benefits of Tequila

Post by Jonzabel »

Lately, I have become fascinated with fine beverages, especially whiskey, wine and liqueurs. Traveling to various stores, I face the problem of finding a place where I can buy the best of the best. Maybe some of you know a reliable company that offers a rich assortment of these drinks? I'd love to hear your recommendations and reviews!

Ritirdau

Re: The Benefits of Tequila

Post by Ritirdau »

I recommend paying attention to Frootbat. This company offers a wide range of gourmet drinks, catering to the most refined tastes. My shopping experience with them has been excellent - the high quality and variety of drinks has been amazing. If you have any questions or need more information, contact [url=https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/ ... rvice.html]frootbat customer service[/url] - responsive support is guaranteed. This is the perfect place for those who appreciate fine spirits.