Happy Holidays!

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Happy Holidays!

Post by DonRetrasado »

As per the subject. Christmas is coming up and everyone's doing fun things!

What's everyone up to in the next two weeks? I'm going to meet up with some dude poet who hit on me for his return-to-Toronto party tomorrow, and I'm going to spend most of the weekend at the house, preferably away from my family upstairs. Ah fuck it, I'll probably end up spending most of the weekend with them. I'm gonna try to hang out with a bunch of people before everyone heads back to school in the new year. I have no plans for New Years Eve which is normally shitty for me, but I figure worst-case scenario I'll just chill at whatever bar is open and make friends with whoever else is too pathetic to have something real to do. Yee boy.

What are your Christmas plans? New Year's?
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by carbonstealer »

Christmas is looking interesting, with Christmas Day being at my father's, and none of us children really knowing when christmas dinner will be, how it will be cooked and if we can stay at his place (we live at a range of 2.5 - 14 hours drive from his place). He doesn't have a working oven so he wants to cook in a house three km away from his that we don't know the occupants of, and since he can't cook we would be the ones cooking. I am just generally confused about what is happening.

2nd Christmas, which will be on the 27th, is beautifully organised down to the rooms we will be staying in to the soft serve ice cream machine that will be set up in the kitchen. I hate to play favourites but man, Christmas with mum is so much easier than Christmas with Dad.

My best friend's birthday is on NYE so I am trying to get something together for that but it is difficult when she hates getting older....

This "dude poet" sounds interesting.
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

It's all too unpleasant. He's nice but, as a guy, way too familiar with me. He has a girlfriend now (someone I went to uni with actually) so hopefully he'll tone it down but still. Being bisexual doesn't give you the right to hit on anything that moves, for fuck's sake, man. He does have an attractive friend who is attracted to me but alas, she has a boyfriend. Dang.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

What is the point of attractive people who are attracted to you if they have a boyfriend or are of a gender that you are not attracted to. Happens to me all the time man. The women dig this* so much more than the men do

*me
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Exactly, it's totally useless. But maybe I can parlay it with the lady??

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

Perchance, as long as you honour the bonds of faith and trust that cement a relationship. Now if you can get her out of the relationship, that is a totally different kettle of guppies

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

I will lend the man my perfume. Drives women nuts. They hate it.

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

It will be like that episode of scrubs

Seriously though, you have a plan. Women are slaves to smell. Give this guy your perfume and coat yourself in Old Spice. YOU CANNOT FAIL

sotic
[Insert Here]

Post by sotic »

The other day I visited some friends I hadn't seen since August. Today we're all going to get together again and it will be fun times. I'm spending the rest of December with my immediate family, and then the day after New Year's we're all going skiing with cousins. Then I have to fly back to Toronto on the 8th for class.
Wind catches lily / Scatt'ring petals to the wind: / Segmentation fault

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

What american festival is this? Is it the one where you eat pig while the women play football in bikinis and the gay cheerleaders have sex with all the capitalist married men?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I'm currently not bar-hopping in downtown TO.
Then tomorrow I work a stupid shift, with 2 of my employees (probably too many, even on Christmas eve). I was essentially told I need to stay my whole shift. So I work until 4pm. Ugh.
Afterward I head down to my parents. Open gifts in the evening. Family lunch/dinner on Christmas. I don't know if my Oma is coming over, but I heard that we were visiting her. Likely for desert, methinks. Head home.
Work Boxing Day (26th). Probably an easy shift. They get out of sorts when it comes to that day too, but no one seems to realize that no one is coming in for grocery shopping on Boxing day, and I work in Meats, so all the easier. We'll probably see half a dozen customers prior to 10am. People are in and out for the sales items. That's pretty much it. At noon you might start getting some people who were underprepared.
After work my old roomate is in town so we'll have a few drinks.
During the day on the 27th I'm partaking in a Murder Mystery party with some friends. I wasn't thrilled about it at first, but I'm warming up to the idea. This is more of a midday/afternoon deal, so I have the remainder of the day off.
28th is off, and I intend on doing something.
29th is off, and I'm going out with my family for dinner for my birthday.
30th I work, unfortunately, on my birthday. But only until 2ish (or if I can get out earlier...). Then I head down to my St. Catharines where me and a group of friends who will do the occasional weekend will hang out and do stuff. Partially surrounding birthday celebrations, as me and another share the same birthday. This is actually the first time we've managed to celebrate together, so that'll be cool, for sure.
Then I'm actually off until Tuesday morning. I currently have no NYeve plans. We'll see. And I don't have plans for the 1st or 2nd, though I do intend on fixing that.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Ugh I might just stay home tonight. So tired.

Pitch Hitter
[Insert Here]

Post by Pitch Hitter »

AHMETxRock wrote:What american festival is this? Is it the one where you eat pig while the women play football in bikinis and the gay cheerleaders have sex with all the capitalist married men?

No it's the one where we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ our lord and saviour let him in to your heart. The Jesus Christ that the muslims had killed and that's why we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I'm coking a big meal for christmas dinner, eating expensive cheeses for christmas lunch, and maybe getting a little drunk in the process. Apparently I'm also having pancakes for breakfast tomorrow. Oh shit we have no lemons! Why did I do that?! I have now failed in my duties to supply a bountiful trouble free day of gluttony.

Also New Years, I might watch fireworks, but the chances are slim. Most new years I spend at home with the tv on or asleep. Exciting!
King Prawn

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Christmas happen!!