Gift Ideas for Father: Be Thoughtful

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Adamsd

Gift Ideas for Father: Be Thoughtful

Post by Adamsd »

While friends and family think of the usual and standard Gift Ideas For Father, you can gift him something totally different. There are some detailed and genuine replicas of sailing ships looking very nice which is a perfect gift for your father. There would be a gift nothing better than an authentic looking lion, tiger, leopard or other wild animal statue for indoor and outdoor use. Online shopping portals will be of immense help to you in selecting a perfect gift for your father.
Your special gift to your beloved father should be exciting, memorable, significant and unforgettable. A comfort gift reflects your father’s past and reveal how important he is to you. You can collect some photos of your father’s past, including his wedding, anniversary, birth of your siblings and present it to him. He will surely appreciate your brilliant effort in preserving the everlasting memories of good old days. As you are deeply cared about your father and would like to honor him on a special day, it points to the importance of selecting a unique gift for him.
Gift baskets are considered as an apt gift for everyone that makes every occasion and celebration unique. Some men appreciate these baskets as good gift; others will see it as only a mere gift presented for a particular occasion. The baskets are assembled in an attractive fashion giving you a chance for adding a personalized note for the recipient. Deciding a budget for your father’s gift is the first and foremost thing to be considered while selecting a gift. A new gift for your father should be bought by keeping in mind considerations such as his job, hobbies, likes and dislikes.

But, if you're a filthy limey like Dindong, you probably only care about Mother's Day.

Dindong
[Insert Here]

Re: Gift Ideas for Father: Be Thoughtful

Post by Dindong »

It's mother's day in a couple of weeks, shouldn't I be more worried about that?

Dindong
[Insert Here]

Post by Dindong »

I mean, I haven't even bought a gift. I love my mother!

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I'm no Limey, and fathers day still isn't until September. I don't know why everyones so worried.

Also... are you trying to get hints? I'm confused.
King Prawn

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

It's conundrums like this that forced me to kill my father. It was quite dramatic but simplified things greatly.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Adamsd wrote:You can collect some photos of your father’s past, including his wedding, anniversary, birth of your siblings and present it to him.
Nothing says family love like photos of infant siblings making their way out of one's mother.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Tony123

Post by Tony123 »

A fleshlight pussy :D i'm joking obviuosly

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Our new spambot is kind of scary.
King Prawn

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Kimra wrote:Our new spambot is kind of scary.
All the same I've got the weirdest craving for phentermine now??
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

alex80

Post by alex80 »

I would be more worried about my father's birthday...

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I would be less worried about my father's birthday. And it's in just 4 days.