Nine-eleven was an inside job !

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Jim Garrison

Re: Nine-eleven was an inside job !

Post by Jim Garrison »

[quote="Administrator/moderator/witless bullshiter pretending to be Jim Garrison"]After reading all the very convincing arguments that you have posted here, I have been forced to conclude that I was wrong about the attacks on the World Trade Center. I hereby accept the findings of the NIST commission as accurate and complete, and recant all my previous statements to the contrary. This will be my final word on the subject, and anything I say later about it should be disregarded.

Thank you for your time, and God Bless America.[/quote]

That one I didn't expect, so thank you for being less predictible. Will you also delete what I write now ?

Peon wrote:
> I read this topic but I didn't see where you "disproved" the simpler theory by observation
> and experiment.

First post, second link, 2 hours of evidence. I didn't prove or disprove anything but 1500 experts agreed on the conclusion that the official version doesn't resist a critical examination. The demonstration even allows you to understand the key problems and form your own opinion.
Last edited by Jim Garrison on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Jim Garrison wrote:
Myself, earlier in the thread, wrote:After reading all the very convincing arguments that you have posted here, I have been forced to conclude that I was wrong about the attacks on the World Trade Center. I hereby accept the findings of the NIST commission as accurate and complete, and recant all my previous statements to the contrary. This will be my final word on the subject, and anything I say later about it should be disregarded.

Thank you for your time, and God Bless America.
That one I didn't expect, so thank you for being less predictible. Will you also delete what I write now ?

Peon wrote:
> I read this topic but I didn't see where you "disproved" the simpler theory by observation
> and experiment.

First post, second link, 2 hours of evidence. I didn't prove or disprove anything but 1500 experts agreed on the conclusion that the official version doesn't resist a critical examination. The demonstration even allows you to understand the key problems and form your own opinion.
Hang on, first you say that you were wrong, and now you're back on the argument? What's going on here??
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I'm starting to think Jim may have a split personality or something of that sort. Maybe we should go a little easy on him.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

Hey guys, my mind is really blown by this whole 2=3 thing. Could you explain please ?

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Jim Garrison wrote:Hey guys, my mind is really blown by this whole 2=3 thing. Could you explain please ?
I still don't understand why you keep saying there were only 3 WTC buildings. And I did. It was debris and fire from the nearby twin towers collapsing. They were all pretty close.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Gilligan

Post by Gilligan »

sup guys?
Go tell your alien brothers that Ronnie Cordova says they're GAY!
AHMETxRock wrote:If there isn't a little boy sitting on my shoulders tweaking my nipples constantly I just CAN'T get off.

Peon

Post by Peon »

practicin some math

if we suppose that 2=3

then 2+2=2+3=3+2=3+3

therefore 4=5=6

corollary: 2+2=5
Ask the next question.

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

smiley_cow wrote:
> I still don't understand why you keep saying there were only 3 WTC buildings. And
> I did. It was debris and fire from the nearby twin towers collapsing. They were
> all pretty close.

So the cause of the collapse is definitely not the collision with a plane. Because FYI that's the issue here.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Jim Garrison wrote:smiley_cow wrote:
> I still don't understand why you keep saying there were only 3 WTC buildings. And
> I did. It was debris and fire from the nearby twin towers collapsing. They were
> all pretty close.

So the cause of the collapse is definitely not the collision with a plane. Because FYI that's the issue here.
you have a fascinating interpretation of sentences
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

DonRetrasado wrote:
> you have a fascinating interpretation of sentences

Your 2=3 logical axiom is fascinating to me, so I guess the obvious meaning of a simple sentence must also be to you.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

are you coming onto me?

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

DonRetrasado wrote:
Jim Garrison wrote:smiley_cow wrote:
> all pretty close.

you have a fascinating interpretation of sentences
Man, I am so confused right now.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I think he's saying that because at least one building in the WTC was not destroyed via high-speed insertion of an airliner, none of them were.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud