Tiger Crew - Kevin is in Jail

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Re: Tiger Crew - Kevin is in Jail

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

TigerCrew wrote:Today the TC comes in PEACE (yuk) with some offerings for all supporters!! Since many people are CONFUSED about the gadgetKeys we want to give you the opportunity to receive a "Rite of Passage" gadgetKey for (almost) FREE!! All you have to do is like our Facebook-Page and send us a message...THAT'S ALL!! If you do not like Facebook you can also subscribe to our Youtube-Channel and post a comment to one of our videos!!

TC on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tctigercrew
TC on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNsvfntostJn84dg4pAWfsA
Excellent this is just what I've been waiting for.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I have to put my foot down here and say in my capacity as the routine administrator of the SMBC Forum:

Bribery gets you everywhere. Long live Tiger Crew! Viva la revolucion!
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

Edminster wrote:I have to put my foot down here and say in my capacity as the routine administrator of the SMBC Forum:

Bribery gets you everywhere. Long live Tiger Crew! Viva la revolucion!
The TC stops at NOTHING!!

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

What if I'm not so much a supporter as idly tolerating your incessant forum advertisements? What do I get for that?

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Lethal Interjection wrote:What if I'm not so much a supporter as idly tolerating your incessant forum advertisements? What do I get for that?
banned
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

our slumlord moderators are out of control!!
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

TigerCrew wrote:Here it is..with one day delay due to heavy drinking by KEVIN the old troublemaker the TC presents you the new VIDEO for "ENDANGERED SPECIES"!! This is another BANGER that shows again the COMPLEXITY of TC's musical message.

A new EP will be released SOON and of course there will be new gadgetKeys for this...if you don't have a gadgetKey yet, a few can still be ordered through our website http://www.tiger-crew.com/shop. Also we will start with the introduction of ALL members of the Tiger Crew SOON!!

TC on Facebook
TC on Instagram
visit tiger-crew.com
My friends and I really want to have a Tiger Crew karaoke night. Do you perchance have the instrumental tracks to your songs? Particularly Psycho Terror ("Psycho terror for the chicks!* / We're like an error you can not fix!") I've tried vocal reduction and isolation techniques, as well as splitting the stereo into two mono channels and inverting the track/removing the 'centre' channel (which should theoretically remove the centrally-aligned vocals whilst retaining the left/right channel'd instruments) but the vocals remain--they are really persistent!--so I'm giving up going down the mixing route and I'm copping out by straight-up asking for instrumental versions.

*It's tough to train your vocals for such complex lines, seeing how the first line feels like it should be a trochaic tetrameter, but the use of a cretic transition on the third foot--a rarely used form in nearly all poetry--with the second line being the classic iambic pentameter (although ending on a particularly troublesome amphibrach, even if the extra emphasis on the 'ix' of 'fix' gives a more pleasing cadence to the rhyme, much like how you add a third syllable to 'species' on your latest banger, Endangered Species. Which is all the more impressive, as the only rhyme I can think of for 'species' is 'Mitsubishis') causing a mix-matched cacophony, which is difficult to emulate for even the most honed of voices.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

no problem!! we will upload them SOON

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

if you don't like tiger crew you will be banned THIS IS A PRO TIGER CREW FORUM

Tiger Crew is the best

gödel stop spreading fud

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

The Tiger Crew CRASHED in your life and caused TROUBLE just like that!! This is very RUDE and we are NOT sorry for that but we still decided to give ourselves a proper introduction. There will be a short clip for every member INDIVIDUALLY that gives you an impression of what you are dealing with. He clips will be released every Tuesday, on what is called now TCTUESDAY, starting tomorrow!!

Prepare for TCTUESDAY and the introduction of KENNY!!

We feel honored by the special treatment in this community, a true TC takeover!!

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

It's TCTUESDAY!! That means you get to know a member from the TC and today we start with: KENNY. Kenny is a strange guy and he often acts in CRAZY ways we do not understand...

TCTUESDAY will return next TUESDAY!!

TC on Instagram
TC on Facebook
visit tiger-crew.com

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

My flash is out of date, and I've never been so happy about it.
King Prawn

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

It's TCTUESDAY!! Get ready to meet ERIC!!Eric is a TC ORIGINAL. There is no problem he couldn't solve with some beer and some TROUBLE!!

TCTUESDAY will return next TUESDAY!!

TC on Instagram
TC on Facebook
visit tiger-crew.com

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

Another week, another TCTUESDAY!! This week went by FAST and it was uneventful. We do NOT call lighting some trash cans on fire, breaking STUFF and scaring other crews EVENTS, that's just the normal life of TC.

Today you meet CHRIS!!He has a fascination for the OCCULT, the MYSTICAL and the STRANGE...

The SINGLE for our BANGER "Rite of Passage" is now available to purchase on all common platforms like itunes, amazon,... and to STREAM via Spotifiy, Deezer,...

Watch the VIDEO for ENDANGERED SPECIES
TC on Facebook
visit tiger-crew.com

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

Last week we heard someone say something like "see you tuesday" and we couldn't belive our ears!! It should be known by now that this day of the week is called TCTUESDAY!! For educational reason we smashe his head in and that was that. He will PROBABLY remember now and so should you!!

Today we introduce JADEN!! It is good to have Jaden, because this guy stays CALM, even when there is TROUBLE!! It is good to be around him except if you are hungry, because you can be SURE that your food is gone when you blink ONCE!!

See you next TCTUESDAY (don't FORGET!!)

Watch the VIDEO for PSYCHO TERROR
TC on Facebook
TC on Instagram