Tiger Crew - Kevin is in Jail

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Re: Tiger Crew - Kevin is in Jail

Post by DonRetrasado »

TigerCrew wrote:There comes the time when a young tiger has to prove that he is TC material. Throughout his young live he has to show that he is strong, courageous and willing to cause TROUBLE, culminating in an action that shakes the other crews and every enemy of TC to their very foundations. After fulfilling this rite of passage he is a full, new, DANGEROURS member of the Tiger Crew.

Tonight the city shines in the blazing light of the burning TC logo, a highlight which sends a simple but STRONG message: WE ARE HERE!! After the TRAGIC loss of Jason we found new hope in our young brother Justin, who has shown that he is worthy of being a member of the TIGER CREW!!

the TC is not over and you can expect new material soon!!

TC on Twitter
TC on Facebook
visit tiger-crew.com
That's it?
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

That seemed... short?

Also setting a sign on fire doesn't really scream 'danger' to me.
"Oh he burnt a sign once, maaaaan better avoid him." <--- that's not something anyone would say.
King Prawn

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

If burning a few bits of banged together floorboards is such a heinous crime in TC's world that it shakes anyone to their core, including people who are really into reclaimed lumber, I would like to live there. I'm pretty sure* here you have to rip off a rival drug dealer or kill someone or something.

*I actually have no idea how Baltimore gangs work and would prefer to keep it that way. I'm pretty sure burning a sign doesn't come into it.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

I'm reading some subtext into this. Justin's still reeling from the death of Jason, right?

Is there a possibility he might be blaming Tiger Crew for his brother's death, and showing his desire for vengeance against Tiger Crew by burning their monogrammed logo to the ground?
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

Kimra wrote:That seemed... short?

your are very COURAGEOUS!!

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

TigerCrew wrote:
Kimra wrote:That seemed... short?

your are very COURAGEOUS!!
If you're going to spam us with ads for your comic, the least you can do is engage us properly.*

*personal opinoin
King Prawn

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

THERE IS MORE!!

Justin is now a full member of TC, he proofed to be DANGEROUS and WILD. The burning logo turned out to be a HUGE SUCESS, the whole city was in SHOCK. The TC is whole again (RIP Jason) and will continue to cause TROUBLE!!

An acapella interpretation of TC's latest BANGER "Rite of Passage" for all the lovers of the smooth and melodic!!

Subscribe to Tiger Crew on YouTube
TC on Twitter
visit tiger-crew.com

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

TigerCrew wrote:An acapella interpretation of TC's latest BANGER "Rite of Passage" for all the lovers of the smooth and melodic!!

Subscribe to Tiger Crew on YouTube
TC on Twitter
visit tiger-crew.com
I uh... I am pretty sure a capella means no instruments.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

Edminster wrote:I uh... I am pretty sure a capella means no instruments.
No, you're thinking of a cantata. A capella is a city and major seaport in Guerrero state on the Pacific coast of Mexico, 380 kilometres southwest from Mexico City.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

The new single "Rite of Passage" added a new facet to the music of Tiger Crew. The complex composition combined with melodic vocals create a thrilling atmosphere of suspense and release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhlxAEG_j60[/youtube]

The reprise version picks up on the musical and lyrical theme of "Rite of Passage" and reduces it to a softer, piano accompanied ballad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEEHslW2bCU[/youtube]

The TC wants to know which version you like better. Like and comment on this Facebook post which one you like more and why.

Like+Comment here

Now the good part:

We will send the exclusive 100pc limited gadgetKey XL-Version of the "Where is Jason?"-EP to EVERY participant for FREE!! This is your chance to get the LEGENDARY gK-exclusive track "Bored to Death" as well as the very first gadgetKey EVER!! We will distribute WORLDWIDE!!

And for everyone who is

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

GOOD news and BAD news!! There was a hold up in the production of the VIDEO for our new BANGER "Psycho Terror" but it will be released SOON!!

Until then we decided to give you something extra, a special TC treat for our outdoor enthusiastic fans, the song "Analphabetical Tiger".

As we said before, we HATE thinking!! What is necessary to be a TIGER you cannot find in BOOKS, the TC is STREET smart!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U3MCbBN91o

TC on Twitter
TC on Facebook
visit tiger-crew.com
Last edited by TigerCrew on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

TigerCrew wrote:Image
Don't ask me how I know but I'm pretty sure this guy buys pants at the same place as me
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Look at that Thigh Gap.
King Prawn

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

DonRetrasado wrote:Don't ask me how I know but I'm pretty sure this guy buys pants at the same place as me
You're really into extra-wide belt loops only on one side too, huh

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Felstaff wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Don't ask me how I know but I'm pretty sure this guy buys pants at the same place as me
You're really into extra-wide belt loops only on one side too, huh
Ugh what did I just say