Amazon touts anti-Israeli books,

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Do you support Amazon censorship?

You may select 1 option

View results

sheila19621

Amazon touts anti-Israeli books,

Post by sheila19621 »

I have some severely interesting points of discussion, and I may even be right. However, by delivering my message using spam, I am partaking of internet terrorism and should probably not be allowed to continue. This, in itself, is censorship, but that's what you get when you do something like this. If I wish to spread the message further, I will do my cause a lot more good if I can think of an acceptable medium in the future, and I'm sorry to have spammed you.

I hope I've learned something from this.

- Edited by GreenCrayon; yes, all of it -

marTAY

Post by marTAY »

This looks like severe bottitude. Could one of the moderators please change the poll options to make them more schadenfreude-esque?

seannewton

Re: Amazon touts anti-Israeli books,

Post by seannewton »

It sounds amazing. I want to suggest the best video game this year. It is [url=https://minecraftlegame.io]minecraftle game[/url] which offers an engaging gameplay. You can try it if you have free time.