Where is the driving licence number?

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

benisfroms

Where is the driving licence number?

Post by benisfroms »

Your driving licence number can be found on the front of your photocard licence, under section 5.

Where is the issue number of a driving licence?
Your driving-licence issue number is on the same line as your licence number, with a slight space between the two numbers.

What type of driving licence do I have?
There are two main types of driving licence in the UK, full and provisional. A full licence will be pink and a provisional licence will be green, and clearly marked.

Following on from that there are a number of different licence categories, which set out what type of vehicles you are allowed to drive. If you have passed your car driving test you will be allowed to drive cars, which are class B on your driving licence, defined as vehicles with no more than eight passenger seats, and weighing no more than 3,500kg, fully laden.

Are paper driving licences still valid?
If you have a paper driving licence that was issued before March 2000 and the information on it is still correct, it is still valid. If you need to change your name or address, a photocard licence will be issued to replace the paper one, though.

reoiposa

Re: Where is the driving licence number?

Post by reoiposa »

It looks like you've provided information about finding the driving licence number and issue number on a UK driving licence, as well as details about different types of driving licences and the validity of paper licences. As for driver's licenses, https://fairyid.com/product/ohio-fake-id/ fake ohio id I think can help anyone. If you have any specific questions or if there's anything else you'd like to know or discuss related to driving licences, feel free to ask!

descentforecast

Re: Where is the driving licence number?

Post by descentforecast »

To play Doodle Jump simply move left to right to reach the platforms. Left-click to shoot. The gameplay is endless, so jump for as long as possible to achieve your greatest score.