What if Marijuana Were Legal? Possible Outcomes.

Some of the News, every Once in a While

Moderator: GreenCrayon

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: What if Marijuana Were Legal? Possible Outcomes.

Post by AHMETxRock »

Love causes reactions similar to a certain type of drug. Not sure what it is however.
At least they can't censor a number, right?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

The oft-mentioned one is chocolate, which would be theobromine, a somewhat potent stimulant and toxin... But that doesn't sound right. I've heard about the mention of endorphins, the analogue of which would be opiates and opioids.

Quick wiki research says:
wiki wrote:These chemicals include: nerve growth factor[5], testosterone, estrogen, dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, and vasopressin.[6]
Serotonin is produced by some anti-depressants that inhibit the reuptake of serotonin (SSRIs), and unusually high and low dopamine is linked with certain schizophrenias and parkinson's. Both are extremely important and well-studied hormones used in a lot of treatment for mental disorders. I don't know much about the other hormones, so research it yourself.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Rainbow wrote:...What? Why would age have a relation?
Because you don't have the stresses of life bringing you down?
Though I've heard a response to this being "You don't think being a teenage girl is stressful? Phhh..."
But you don't seem to be all that typical of a teen. It would seem you don't really let stuff bring you down, so my original point stands.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

I don't think there is ever anything to be stressed about. People that justify their stress are lying to themselves. I try to practice this, but I still get annoyed, of course. I don't really get angry, but I hate it when I get annoyed because I immediately tell myself I shouldn't be and yet it still takes a moment to calm myself. I figure with the whole nothing matters and I like being happy so I'm going to be happy, but it's still so damn hard to actually live the way you want to. The thing about feelings is realizing them while they happen doesn't actually mean you get to alter them. It's like, I can tell I'm upset because I failed the math test, but I know there is no reason to be upset, so I'm not upset, but there are tears streaming down my face, but I shouldn't be upset so I should stop crying, but there are still freaking tears in my eyes.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

I can honestly say that I have never really been stressed about anything in life. I think it is because I find humor in about 99% of the things that have ever happened to me.
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..-

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I can honestly say that I have never really had anything to be stressed about, but I still am anyway. Oh well!

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

You have no reason stress? That shit will kill ya.
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..-

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

I can honestly say I tend to get stressed around exam season. And sometimes when I have term paper due dates coming up.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Ugh, my family stresses me out to no end. They are a crazy and wild bunch.
Last edited by FengharTheNord on Mon May 25, 2009 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

My family's crazier than yours! They don't really stress me out, though. Nothing matters, and that's very calming.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

UGGHH OHGODWHATISWRONGWITHME I USED KNOW INSTEAD OF NO GSDOFGSDUGOSDIGUSDO:FKSDfjse;fwef

Rainbow wrote:My family's crazier than yours! They don't really stress me out, though. Nothing matters, and that's very calming.

And pessimistic : /

I agree it's good to keep stress in check but the "nothing matters" attitude is self-centered and wasteful.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
bow chicka bow wow

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I sincerely hope Rainbow is not taking the negative stance, because it's right. Your fancy car is just some shiny toy. Screw that.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

All It Doesn't Matter has ever done for me is good things. Being upset and stressed is bad, bad doesn't matter, upset and stressed don't matter, so I stop upset and stressed. Good equally doesn't matter, but good still feels nice so I start and continue good. It really just lets me live more easily, rather than making me a cynical, life-hating indifferent bitch. Is good Nothing Matters.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Aight aight. That's fine I guess. As long as it's just rolling with the punches rather than letting the punches smash you in the face and you are just like "whatevs" or get a compliment and are also like "whatevs"
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
bow chicka bow wow

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

It seems to me that your life philosophy is really just a coping mechanism.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away