Page 1 of 4

Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:51 am
by mountainmage

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:56 am
by Edminster
Yes! Proof that every presidency is ham-handed!

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:09 am
by Republican Party
Edminster wrote:Yes! Proof that every democrat presidency is ham-handed!

I hope it's okay that i fixed your sentence.

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:14 am
by Edminster
Republican Party wrote:
Edminster wrote:Yes! Proof that every democrat and Republican presidency is ham-handed!

I hope it's okay that i fixed your sentence.

Only if you don't mind that I re-Fix'd it for accuracy.

By the way, I'm registered as Republican and I admit that we messed up big on our last go 'round.

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:17 am
by mountainmage
Ugh, seriously? What are you, a log cabin republican?

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:17 am
by Edminster
Nah, just a Libertarian in ugly-sheep's clothing.

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:20 am
by mountainmage
I assume you didn't register as a Libertarian so that you could vote in the primaries, right?

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:22 am
by Oldrac the Chitinous
Edminster wrote:
Republican Party wrote:
Edminster wrote:Yes! Proof that every Democratic and Republican presidency is ham-handed!

I hope it's okay that i fixed your sentence.

Only if you don't mind that I re-Fix'd it for accuracy.

By the way, I'm registered as Republican and I admit that we messed up big on our last go 'round.

And, once more to make things nice and even.

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:26 am
by Edminster
mountainmage wrote:I assume you didn't register as a Libertarian so that you could vote in the primaries, right?

Indeed! Still, because I voted in the Primaries, I must 'fess up to my share of the guilt for the atrocities that were later commited.

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:29 am
by cheez.wiz
Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:
Republican Party wrote:
Edminster wrote:Yes! Proof that every Democratic and Republican presidency is ham-handed!

I hope it's okay that i fixed your sentence.

And, once more to make things nice and even.

I really (viscerally) dislike that purple, oldrac, old chap.

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:32 am
by mountainmage
Edminster wrote:
mountainmage wrote:I assume you didn't register as a Libertarian so that you could vote in the primaries, right?

Indeed! Still, because I voted in the Primaries, I must 'fess up to my share of the guilt for the atrocities that were later committed.


What atrocities?

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:36 am
by Edminster
Well, the Patriot Act is a fairly good example.

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:37 am
by Oldrac the Chitinous
cheez.wiz wrote:I really (viscerally) dislike that purple, oldrac, old chap.

Really? Why didn't you say so before?

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:41 am
by cheez.wiz
Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:I really (viscerally) dislike that purple, oldrac, old chap.

Really? Why didn't you say so before?

Heh, i could only hope it'd go away by itself. Keep using it if you like it though, i was simply stating my opinion on that mix of blue and red.

Re: Oh, don't mind us. It's for a photo op.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:16 am
by mountainmage
Edminster wrote:Well, the Patriot Act is a fairly good example.


Wait...you voted for Bush?