Post by hawhaw1267 »

Veronica?
....eh...I'd tap that

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Re: Betty vs Veronica

Post by wolf »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
mountainmage wrote:Maybe Reggie will hook up with Moose.
Oh, that could happen very easily. I never quite understood why Midge was with Moose. I mean, she isn't exactly your typical athletic bunny. But Reggie and Moose's awkward fumblings in the locker room? Absolutely.
Okay, maybe not Reggie, but Veronica I could definitely see. After a big Riverdale win, Veronica seducing Moose and having a night of half-drunk love. Veronica, being a terrible bitch, then spreads this fact (or even video!) around so that Midge and Moose would be embarassed into breaking up, after Moose's mistake. Moose and Veronica get married two years into his college football career, but he blows his ACL irreparably and can't play football again. Their marriage digresses, and Veronica starts up a lesbian affair with Ethel, who was the horse trainer at Veronica's stable.
Lethal we should so write this comic! I think it could become popular again
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

wolf wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:
mountainmage wrote:Maybe Reggie will hook up with Moose.
Oh, that could happen very easily. I never quite understood why Midge was with Moose. I mean, she isn't exactly your typical athletic bunny. But Reggie and Moose's awkward fumblings in the locker room? Absolutely.
Okay, maybe not Reggie, but Veronica I could definitely see. After a big Riverdale win, Veronica seducing Moose and having a night of half-drunk love. Veronica, being a terrible bitch, then spreads this fact (or even video!) around so that Midge and Moose would be embarassed into breaking up, after Moose's mistake. Moose and Veronica get married two years into his college football career, but he blows his ACL irreparably and can't play football again. Their marriage digresses, and Veronica starts up a lesbian affair with Ethel, who was the horse trainer at Veronica's stable.
Lethal we should so write this comic! I think it could become popular again
I would read this comic again if this is what the stories were like. I'm just sayin'.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I think the horse stable was the crucial plot point. Someone needs to bring some horse sex into this comic.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

wolf wrote: Lethal we should so write this comic! I think it could become popular again
I agree. I loved your little storyline, and I loved making my own. Hooray for psychoanalyzing Archie characters!

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Anyone else here read today's Medium Large?

DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Well, I have now.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

wolf

Post by wolf »

You know I picture Betty more as the one that wouldn't get an abortion. She strikes me as a goodie-goodie Christian "life starts at conception" type. Veronica strikes me as "I am NOT ruining my figure" type.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

And Archie seems like the type that he has no idea what to use his penis for other than to go number 1 with. (Two penis jokes in one day, I'm on a roll)

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

wolf wrote:You know I picture Betty more as the one that wouldn't get an abortion. She strikes me as a goodie-goodie Christian "life starts at conception" type. Veronica strikes me as "I am NOT ruining my figure" type.
I agree about Betty, but at the same time she seems so codependent that she might just do anything to have Archie stay with her.

wolf

Post by wolf »

Lethal Interjection wrote: I agree about Betty, but at the same time she seems so codependent that she might just do anything to have Archie stay with her.
I kinda thought that too but it is a great way to rope Archie into marriage. Think about it, the boy is also a goodie goodie if he got a girl preggers and kept it I'm sure he would stick around. The kid doesn't have the balls to run

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

wolf wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote: I agree about Betty, but at the same time she seems so codependent that she might just do anything to have Archie stay with her.
I kinda thought that too but it is a great way to rope Archie into marriage. Think about it, the boy is also a goodie goodie if he got a girl preggers and kept it I'm sure he would stick around. The kid doesn't have the balls to run
And the hilarity that would ensue! Archie with a kid would probably be a lot funnier than Archie without.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

On the topic of Archie comics, I really identify with Jughead. I'm a slacker who loves hamburgers.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Lethal Interjection wrote:And the hilarity that would ensue! Archie with a kid would probably be a lot funnier than Archie without.
Didn't they do that with Fisher, and they blew it?
mountainmage wrote:On the topic of Archie comics, I really identify with Jughead. I'm a slacker who loves hamburgers.
I think that basically includes all of my friends that could eat beef (the ones who didn't ate some other crazy thing because of religion or something).

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I could literally eat a hamburger everyday, sometimes even twice a day. I did this at college a lot, since sometimes they just didn't have anything else I liked.