Online Dead: Dead Man's Switch

Some of the News, every Once in a While

Moderator: GreenCrayon

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Re: Online Dead: Dead Man's Switch

Post by smiley_cow »

LordRetard wrote:I wouldn't stop shedding throughout the whole thing. I can't stop shedding. Everything I own is covered in hair.
I used to have this problem too when I had really long hair. Since I've started keeping it shorter however it seems to have gone away.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Yeah when my hair was slightly past shoulder length, a lot of hair would come out when I brushed it. Right now it's approaching the bottom of my neck and it's not as bad.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

I have quite a bit of hair but I don't shed at all. I never knew how lucky I was. And I totally abuse my hair! I stick found objects in it and intentionally rat it and don't brush it and then it just goes flat and intact within ten minutes.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Rainbow wrote:I have quite a bit of hair but I don't shed at all. I never knew how lucky I was. And I totally abuse my hair! I stick found objects in it and intentionally rat it and don't brush it and then it just goes flat and intact within ten minutes.
I call shenanigans on Rainbow. People lose hair every single day, about 40- 120 + depending on age and hair type. You shed you just don't notice it.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I can fix my hair up in about 10 minutes if I'm in a hurry (though I'm too lazy to do it these days). I just can't get it to not constantly fall out. I have very smooth, naturally straight hair. It's that it's so light that makes it easily damaged.