INTERNATIONAL WAR

Some of the News, every Once in a While

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby LordRetard » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Cirtur wrote:The container is called the bladder.

You wouldn't know; Canadians are born without bladders.

I have a bladder, I just don't normally whip it out and spill it when I'm at a stadium. Though to be fair, I've never been to a stadium before.
User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
 
Posts: 9999
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby Frostbite » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Cirtur wrote:ENGERLAND

ENGERLAND


SCRAPE THROUGH ON POINTS


That's the 'ole queen's way! Or something!
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.
User avatar
Frostbite
I dunno.
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:34 am
Location: Avoiding the zombie hordes.

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby smiley_cow » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Cirtur wrote:The container is called the bladder.

You wouldn't know; Canadians are born without bladders.


That's a common misconception. They're actually just surgically removed in Toronto.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2454&start=600#p85322
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.
User avatar
smiley_cow
polite but murderous
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: The vast and desolate prairies

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby Sahan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:53 am

Yeah I've been to a cricket game where Australia was not winning and the section of the crowd I was in got drunk and restless. A 2L bottle of cordial got thrown at someone's face whilst still about half full. Not pleasant. It's not the wave, it's just that some people are assholes.
Destructicus wrote:Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?
User avatar
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."
 
Posts: 4367
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby Lethal Interjection » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:59 am

Sahan wrote:Yeah I've been to a cricket game where Australia was not winning and the section of the crowd I was in got drunk and restless. A 2L bottle of cordial got thrown at someone's face whilst still about half full. Not pleasant. It's not the wave, it's just that some people are assholes.


You crazy Aussies. Who brings cordial to a sporting event?
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby Sahan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:05 am

That was what confused me the most too, actually.
Destructicus wrote:Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?
User avatar
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."
 
Posts: 4367
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby Apocalyptus » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 am

It wouldn't surprise me if they'd brought the cordial for their kids to drink.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."
User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
 
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby Sahan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:03 pm

But apparently they forgot that you need to open the top and serve into a cup before delivering the stuff to someone's face.
Destructicus wrote:Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?
User avatar
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."
 
Posts: 4367
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby rustypup » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Mmmm..... Gin and Cordial... The drink of champions!

Also, apparently, Australian cricket fans....
Half dachsund, half sneaky neighbour's dog - all nose.
User avatar
rustypup
Indignant Newshound
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:26 am
Location: Nullus Pixius Demonica

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby Lethal Interjection » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Slovakia beats Italy!

Great game, too.

Now the Kiwis just nead to force a draw and Italy joins France in not making it to the round of 16.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby smiley_cow » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Paraguay and New Zealand drew this morning. Looks like it's Slovakia and Paraguay in that pool.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.
User avatar
smiley_cow
polite but murderous
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: The vast and desolate prairies

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby Lethal Interjection » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:35 pm

smiley_cow wrote:Paraguay and New Zealand drew this morning. Looks like it's Slovakia and Paraguay in that pool.


Forgot to check that. Great that Italy is out. I didn't even really think that Slovakia had a chance to move on (I thought they lost to NZ), but that's fantastic! My coworker is 1st generation Slovakian, and this is their first time (since the Czech/Slovak split) to qualify for the tournament. And they are quick and great to watch (even when they aren't beating Italy).
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby Frostbite » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 pm

In another more different international war, two men hit a ball back and forth for record time!
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.
User avatar
Frostbite
I dunno.
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:34 am
Location: Avoiding the zombie hordes.

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby Cirtur » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Unbenkownest to many citizens of planet earth, the Infinite Tennis has just begun and will continue for eternity.
User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
 
Posts: 9996
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe

Re: INTERNATIONAL WAR

Postby LordRetard » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:45 pm

I was rooting for Slovenia but someone has recently informed me that they were already removed ages ago! Crazy. I still think they'll win.
Cirtur wrote:Unbenkownest to many citizens of planet earth, the Infinite Tennis has just begun and will continue for eternity.

Actually it's done.
User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
 
Posts: 9999
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

PreviousNext

Return to Random News Network

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest