[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - So I heard Kim Jong-Il is dead.

So I heard Kim Jong-Il is dead.

Some of the News, every Once in a While

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: So I heard Kim Jong-Il is dead.

Postby DonRetrasado » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:40 am

The same thing happened with GWB all the time. He made a lot of rather ordinary mistakes that were hyped up in the media. Then he got elected two terms. How stupid is that?
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Postby Lethal Interjection » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:03 am

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby DonRetrasado » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:10 am

Yeah I've seen it written as Kim Jong-II before so it doesn't strike me as a big deal.
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Postby sotic » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 am

For most of my historically-ignorant youth so far I was totally unaware of who Kim Jong-Il was. Most of the typefaces I saw his name in didn't make capital "eye" very distinct from lowercase "ell" so I thought it was Kim Jong the Second for a long time. Then I heard someone pronounce his name.

An acquaintance of mine used to talk about some nation sending propaganda leaflets into North Korea, where (according to him) it's illegal to pick up/hold enemy propaganda. But the leaflets also had portraits of Kim Jong-Il, whose picture was illegal to leave laying on the ground. My Google-fu is not very strong so I can't verify the truth value of this story.
Wind catches lily / Scatt'ring petals to the wind: / Segmentation fault
sotic
[Insert Here]

Postby JustAnotherRandomLad » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:14 pm

I think we can all agree that whoever came up with what Perry said on his "Strong" campaign video is a complete idiot - whoever that was. Also, the typical person who makes noticeable commentary about this sort of thing on the Internet is a Democrat and an atheist. (I think we can thank Reddit for that.) It's a recipe for disaster for any Republican candidate's apparent reputation - around here, at least.

Anyway, back on topic: Sotic, I can't find anything about it on Google, either, but from what I did find I wouldn't doubt the story too much.
JustAnotherRandomLad

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:07 am

Oi oi, none of this back on topic bullshit.
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Postby Pitch Hitter » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:14 am

Great job!
Pitch Hitter
[Insert Here]

Previous

Return to Random News Network