lolscreenname

Greatest 911 dispatcher ever

Post by lolscreenname »

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11564 ... s_the_Line

I sure do hope this is the correct place to post links. :D
lol signature.

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

That's... something I've never seen before. But I'm sure my life is better because I did.
BTY. [Better than you]

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I was explaining this to some friends last week. Hilarious stuff.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Dusting off old threads, are we?

It's so uncorrect of that dude. He's my new idol though.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

cheez.wiz wrote:It's so uncorrect of that dude. He's my new idol though.
Talk about one slip pooching your career, though.
Granted, it was a HUGE slip.

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

America makes me angry... that's hilarious through and through. I don't even see what was really so bad about it...

I mean.. "Oh I have a 12 year old I can't control... argh"
what can the po-po possibly do. The best that guy could probably do was send out a Firetruck and crush her with the ladder.

Control your kids... the popo in America as far as i can see have enough to deal with.
BTY. [Better than you]

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Jaydee wrote:America makes me angry... that's hilarious through and through. I don't even see what was really so bad about it...

I mean.. "Oh I have a 12 year old I can't control... argh"
what can the po-po possibly do. The best that guy could probably do was send out a Firetruck and crush her with the ladder.

Control your kids... the popo in America as far as i can see have enough to deal with.
everyone begin the anti-american bash-off! Boo America, how dare you get so rich in the 40's-90's and then act so smug about it!

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Jaydee wrote:I mean.. "Oh I have a 12 year old I can't control... argh"
She did say that she is roughly the same size as her (the daughter and mother).
Regardless, though, it isn't as if that is a long term solution. If she is going to call the cops everytime this kid gets out of line... well, she hasn't even gotten into her teens, which means she's probably not as big as she will be, and she's got much more rebellion to go.
It clearly is just very, very poor parenting.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:It clearly is just very, very poor parenting.
and thankfully bad parenting is universal!

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

ruotwocone wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:It clearly is just very, very poor parenting.
and thankfully bad parenting is universal!

Hey! THAT GUYS FAMOUS! I love him so much. Funniest guy in Australia I would say. I watched that news report at work and stuff... good stuff. Even my asian bosses thought it was hilarious.
BTY. [Better than you]

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

That might've been the worst interview I've ever seen.
Is that interviewer his mom? Ridiculous. Apparently she thinks chastizing him on TV will cause him to repent, when it is probably just fuel to the fire. I don't even know why they bothered interviewing him. He doesn't exactly seem terribly bright.
Also, there is no way they'll stick those charges. Clubs don't get charged for brawls or shootings that happen outside of their clubs, so I don't imagine they can stick him with much. Unless they are civil suits. Those might be possible.
Actually, on that topic, she was trying to get him to confess on air? Good thing he was unremorseful. His "owning up" on air could've cost him that lawsuit. (But also potentially won him one against the media outlet).

*Unless Aussie justice flows as backwards as their toilet water does.

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

Lethal Interjection wrote:That might've been the worst interview I've ever seen.
Is that interviewer his mom? Ridiculous. Apparently she thinks chastizing him on TV will cause him to repent, when it is probably just fuel to the fire. I don't even know why they bothered interviewing him. He doesn't exactly seem terribly bright.
Also, there is no way they'll stick those charges. Clubs don't get charged for brawls or shootings that happen outside of their clubs, so I don't imagine they can stick him with much. Unless they are civil suits. Those might be possible.
Actually, on that topic, she was trying to get him to confess on air? Good thing he was unremorseful. His "owning up" on air could've cost him that lawsuit. (But also potentially won him one against the media outlet).

*Unless Aussie justice flows as backwards as their toilet water does.
He'll probably get in a little trouble... but nothing to big. MySpace will get punished for being the hoster of this invitation.
Parents don't like to face that they're dumb... they'd rather blame the interwubs... you know? Because didn't anyone know that the internet invites itself into the home without your permission and pushes itself on people... even vampires are more curtious than that rude mother effer.

He'll be fine... and famous.

BTW... in the interview he refuses to take his sunglasses off - why? "because they're famous".
Is this phrase big in anywhere else but Australia. "Don't touch me, I'm famous"
"Don't eat that sandwich, it's famous."

etc etc?
BTY. [Better than you]

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

yes, but only on the internet here as far as i know (although i don't have that much contact with students* anymore since i graduated from university/college)

*lousy lawsuits

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

I tried to quote ruo but it wouldn't allow it.
I was just going to add that:
I mainly here it from 14-16 year olds who like to wear those big long tshirts that say "I LOVE HOUSE" and etc.

I love the television show House... but I'm not the biggest fan of 'House Music'... though it is fun to dance to. Speaking of Dancing... I'm going clubbing for the first time, next Thursday.

I turn 18!
BTY. [Better than you]

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

I'd never really heard that expression before today.