God, Allah, Buddah, Superman? - not meant to offend anybody

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Anonymous wrote:
we_are_138 wrote:I just picture Trogdor...
With harp bracelets. And an eye patch.
Server said I was signed in. Stupid computers!

AHHH MY EYES! Dear GOD how are my eyes on fire but nothing else?! Water only makes it worse.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TheyMightBeJason wrote:If you're just trying to worship the coolest object you can think of, picture just like, a HUGE snake. [...] because he has no shoulders but thinks that impressive shoulders are important and he's right.
Okay, I'm a convert. Set up the church/temple/basement of worship and I shall be there for this snake-thing's next miracle/sermon/ritual sacrifice. But I need details, man. Your description is so vague as to leave me with the word-munchies. :shock: What's this thing even called? Do you even know? Is this the right emoticon for the situation? :?:
Pirate.

Smon

Post by Smon »

GreenCrayon wrote:
TheyMightBeJason wrote:If you're just trying to worship the coolest object you can think of, picture just like, a HUGE snake. [...] because he has no shoulders but thinks that impressive shoulders are important and he's right.
Okay, I'm a convert. Set up the church/temple/basement of worship and I shall be there for this snake-thing's next miracle/sermon/ritual sacrifice. But I need details, man. Your description is so vague as to leave me with the word-munchies. :shock: What's this thing even called? Do you even know? Is this the right emoticon for the situation? :?:
We shall call it... Snullgrahk.

King of... awesome.

TheyMightBeJason

Post by TheyMightBeJason »

Snullgrahk's taken already. The name is currently a little too cool for this planet's occupants to here. Apparently, the only humans capable of hearing his TRUE name ae The Fonz, The Marlboro Man, Sean Connery and Bruce Dickinson.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TheyMightBeJason wrote:Apparently, the only humans capable of hearing his TRUE name ae The Fonz
Damn you Henry Winkler, you're always just one step ahead of me...
Pirate.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

And since the Mal. Man is already dead...
GreenCrayon wrote:Okay, I'm a convert. Set up the church/temple/basement of worship and I shall be there for this snake-thing's next miracle/sermon/ritual sacrifice.
Ok, we'll have prayer circles. The circles are virtual and only require you to be in front of the computer screen, and to pray is more like making a sandwich. Basically, I'm the most holy man on Earth and will be rewarded in the afterlife with hot chicks and more sandwiches.

singtralala

Post by singtralala »

http://e-merl.com/ism/

that's my kind of religion

TheyMightBeJason

That's ANYONE'S kind of religion! I think that's kind of the point.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

TheyMightBeJason wrote:That's ANYONE'S kind of religion! I think that's kind of the point.
Wrong. All wrong. Where are the sandwiches?!

TheyMightBeJason

They're featured pretty heavily in the Old Testament, I think.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

TwoBuy wrote:
TheyMightBeJason wrote:That's ANYONE'S kind of religion! I think that's kind of the point.
Wrong. All wrong. Where are the sandwiches?!
they were eaten by the space hookers in Job 3:27... and God said "yea shall there be sandwiches made of the Harry Potter children, and some melonade". But in the town of Ungurlath there were space hookers with boobs of consumption +4. And these space hookers ate the sandwiches and God was angrified and smited* the hookers back to Neptunium 5 where they were banished for a thousand years.

*pimp slapped

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Brilliant threadomancy there. And with absolutely no point to it! Gratz on the level! What is it with raising threads again, this is a first from you Ruo (that I know of) But HawHaw does it frequently. And it's all fairly pointless. I mean, if it's been dead for 2 months... It's dead. But yeah, I was a necromancer once*, I felt a dead daemon's crotch... Iwasjustplayingincharacterdamnityoucan'tjudgeme!

*In palladium.
Not a big fan of signatures.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

maybe i resurrected the good threads in order to let some of the current lame ones die. or maybe i just suck*.

*that's chinese for "don't judge me you bastard"

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

ruotwocone wrote:maybe i resurrected the good threads in order to let some of the current lame ones die.
Current lame ones? Fiddledeebounkins!

We should care for our crippled and old threads, not leave them to die.
Pirate.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

GreenCrayon wrote: We should care for our crippled and old threads, not leave them to die.
but leaving the handicapped and elderly to die is funny.