To the cunuks out there

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

To the cunuks out there

Post by TwoBuy »

I found this hi-larious.

I think I'm going to die from suffocation because even after I pass out I won't stop laughing.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: To the cunuks out there

Post by Lethal Interjection »

TwoBuy wrote:I found this hi-larious.

I think I'm going to die from suffocation because even after I pass out I won't stop laughing.
That is pretty good stuff.
I mean, its not really true anymore (as we are encroaching on 90cents to the US$), but it was close enough to true when it was written.
Also, I'll take this opportunity to note that I am headed to West Coast in about 12 hours, and won't be around for the next week.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:I am headed to West Coast in about 12 hours, and won't be around for the next week.
SWEEET. Drive the extra 2 hours to seattle and I'll buy you a beer.
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

TwoBuy wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:I am headed to West Coast in about 12 hours, and won't be around for the next week.
SWEEET. Drive the extra 2 hours to seattle and I'll buy you a beer.
Twobuy. you're in Seattle*?

I'm in portland, if you ever find yourself down here(or I make it up to seattle) I'll buy you a beer.

* yes I know you're location says microsoft, but honestly that could mean you only work for them, and that you could live anywhere that MS has offices.
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

epoch wrote:*yes I know you're location says microsoft, but honestly that could mean you only work for them, and that you could live anywhere that MS has offices.
MS doesn't exactly have a whole lot of offices outside of the Seattle area... Indian tech support and such, but I, at least, am unaware of any... twobuy would know better than i though.

epoch

Post by epoch »

ruotwocone wrote:
epoch wrote:*yes I know you're location says microsoft, but honestly that could mean you only work for them, and that you could live anywhere that MS has offices.
MS doesn't exactly have a whole lot of offices outside of the Seattle area... Indian tech support and such, but I, at least, am unaware of any... twobuy would know better than i though.
well I have it on good authority* that MS also has some american outsourcing offices

and so that's why I said that.

* I work for an outsourcing company, and we have a couple of MS contracts, and some of the higher-ups and managers are actually sent to us from MS
Fluid Philanderer.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

probably 2/3 of the company is in seattle (suberbs of seattle actually). The rest are mostly marketing and legal in international offices (besides a cluster in Dublin and Silicon Valley who actually write code). We have some smaller US offices too.

Almost everyone who actually works on software (not selling it) is in seattle though.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

epoch

Post by epoch »

TwoBuy wrote:probably 2/3 of the company is in seattle (suberbs of seattle actually). The rest are mostly marketing and legal in international offices (besides a cluster in Dublin and Silicon Valley who actually write code). We have some smaller US offices too.

Almost everyone who actually works on software (not selling it) is in seattle though.
eh. didn't mean to derail, the beer offer stands though.
Fluid Philanderer.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

ruotwocone wrote:
They have at one point had one around the area of Mississauga (nearish to Toronto).
My uncle used to work for them. He also managed to sell his stock at precisely the right time, a couple of months prior to the drop in tech stocks.

Also, I would have loved to come down to Seattle, but I couldn't really afford the rental car myself, which would have been the only way I could have. Errr.... next time... My sister did dip down into the US, to some outlet mall with her friends from the area. She said she was probably halfway there or so. She got ruined on the trip though. Border guard strike right before, took her 4 hours to cross the border. But I still got my Cherry Cola.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Lethal Interjection wrote: They have at one point had one around the area of Mississauga (nearish to Toronto).
My uncle used to work for them. He also managed to sell his stock at precisely the right time, a couple of months prior to the drop in tech stocks.
That is known as insider trading. Yor uncle pulled a Martha.

Oh and don't lie to them. Just tell them you don't want to drink that weak stuff that Americans call beer. I said it, American beer, weed and cigarettes suck.... British smokes suck too but their warning labels make me laugh.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

wolf wrote: British smokes suck too but their warning labels make me laugh.
Tell me about it. I work as a cancer merchant, and sometimes the shelf edge covers some of the warning label.

Cue laughter when I thought all the labels said "SMOKERS DIE", rather than "SMOKERS DIE YOUNGER". I thought they were just being blunt.
no u

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

wolf wrote:Just tell them you don't want to drink that weak stuff that Americans call beer.
That just isn't true... also our weed here in western washington is just as good as any BC bud.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

wolf wrote:That is known as insider trading. Yor uncle pulled a Martha.
Hardly. I'm sure he had been out of there at least 5 years before selling that stock. Probably closer to 10 actually.
wolf wrote:Oh and don't lie to them. Just tell them you don't want to drink that weak stuff that Americans call beer. I said it, American beer, weed and cigarettes suck.... British smokes suck too but their warning labels make me laugh.
You say "I said it" like this wasn't accepted fact. Or at least about the beer. Plus, I think Twobuy would buy the guy who travelled from across the continent a premium beer.
your_face wrote:Cue laughter when I thought all the labels said "SMOKERS DIE"
Well it certainly is true. It is also true of non-smokers, interestingly.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Northern Cali bud is as good as any BC ive smoked.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

ok ok fine. But I ask you this: If you were to take the average quality of American weed vs the average quality of Canadian weed which is better?
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop