The Emperor's New School????

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

GreenCrayon wrote:I believe you're in for quite a surprise. :D
I would be, if I wasn't sure of what was going on. We don't get the Ketchup here. I also know from experience that upon asking for tomato sauce in America, I was given puzzled looks. They gave me ketchup, it was exactly the same. The ketchup for some reason isn't sold here, I think people just think it's too American. We get tomato sauce. I'm willing to bet they are the same thing, just with tomato sauce put on it, to please us Aussies. Very well though. I will link again to the brand that I, in fact, eat. A lot. Scroll down to the squeezesauces part. That is what I use frequently. It tastes like american ketchup. But with a name we Australians are used to.
Not a big fan of signatures.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Simon. wrote:We don't get the Ketchup here.
Ah. The reason I thought you were mistaken was because you were linking to an Ozlandian site that made mention of ketchup.

That's a great quote for use out of context, though. :)
Pirate.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

tucker wrote:DAMN STRAIGHT!!!
Uh-oh, it's school time, and you know what that means! That's right, it's timefortuckerandhawhawtocramasmanypostsinbeforetheirteacherseesthemnomatterhowlackingincontributiontheymaybe-o-clock. Man, I hope I never have to actually say that. You know like, back in the old days of foreign language class? I would hate to be stuck with getting asked how to say that in Italian.
GreenCrayon wrote:
Simon. wrote:We don't get the Ketchup here.
Ah. The reason I thought you were mistaken was because you were linking to an Ozlandian site that made mention of ketchup.

That's a great quote for use out of context, though. :)
Nah, I should have cleared it up. I doubted myself slightly when I first found the site. And yes, it IS a great quote. *looks downwards at signature*

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Simon. wrote: I would be, if I wasn't sure of what was going on. We don't get the Ketchup here. I also know from experience that upon asking for tomato sauce in America, I was given puzzled looks. They gave me ketchup, it was exactly the same. The ketchup for some reason isn't sold here, I think people just think it's too American. We get tomato sauce. I'm willing to bet they are the same thing, just with tomato sauce put on it, to please us Aussies. Very well though. I will link again to the brand that I, in fact, eat. A lot. Scroll down to the squeezesauces part. That is what I use frequently. It tastes like american ketchup. But with a name we Australians are used to.
Weird your Ketchup er.. Tamato sauce comes in bottles that resemble our mustard bottles.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

HEY! I can get on after school hours! :x

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

What difference does it make, unless your posts at home make more sence than the ones you have now?
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

we_are_138 wrote:Weird your Ketchup er.. Tomato sauce comes in bottles that resemble our mustard bottles.
Probably for ease of use. We get lots of other things in those kind of bottles. They are very awesome bottles. Things like mustard, dijonaise, chives (don't ask) horse's, Phentermine. All kinds of things.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

HAHAHA! You crazy Aussies and your crazy ketchup and your crazy way of saying, "Crikey!" You make me laugh...on the inside...somewhere...